Dangtrunghieu

Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "kisswin, post: 635152, member: 508876"] Mọi thứ đều sai với bản dịch của GOOLE. Tôi tìm đường [/ QUOTE]
Vietnamese

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
i can do breakfast in the gazabo with them, i can rest into the gazebo, i can help cook them, i can go to her room in the evening to say goodnight, i can put the allarm, but in the morning i dont see them in the shower or into other rooms of the home.
news about the problem?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
news about the problem?
This is your save. Work correctly.
Are you sure you have the latest version? If you have the latest version, did you overwrite the previous one or did you extract everything in a new folder?
screenshot0005.png

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i started the game for the first time with this version 0.12
I do not know what to tell you. I have done this with your save. I went to bed and set the alarm. The following morning they were regularly in the shower.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Guys someone can try this save please. Let me know if load the scene of mom and aunt in the shower.
Thank you.

U

User_51567

Still like this game a lot.
But i would have been on of the best for me if i were able to choose a name myself.(like in most Ren'py games).

Nothing major of course, but it's just my preference to choose a name.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Still like this game a lot.
But i would have been on of the best for me if i were able to choose a name myself.(like in most Ren'py games).

Nothing major of course, but it's just my preference to choose a name.
I'm starting the second "chapter". I could put it as a feature. In terms of time it does not cost me anything.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
From a recent poll on my patreon page it was decided that the new videos will all be recorded with the sounds. Here is a preview. Let me know if you like it.

Reactions: parceload
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes