Eekoow

Nov 18, 2017
Hi Everyone. I don-t understand the 0.12 WT and I'm blocked with Arnold. I followed every steps but I can-t beat him. Someone could help me ? Thank you in advance

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
Mmmm attach your save here please.
i can do breakfast in the gazabo with them, i can rest into the gazebo, i can help cook them, i can go to her room in the evening to say goodnight, i can put the allarm, but in the morning i dont see them in the shower or into other rooms of the home.

rakki88

Nov 25, 2017
hi.. i new here
can someone tell me why i can't event go to alvint house? i did not have scene max talk ask help to him.

Piraten

Jul 14, 2017
Did you use cheats?
Yes I did earlier, because I was stuck. Apparently you really need to follow the walkthrough to the point.
I was doing a scene with Laura too soon, and because of that I wasn't able to get enough corruption points later to move on. So I added a corruption point to Laura earlier in the game, and I also used the money cheat.
I didn't play the Christmas event, since it never came up, maybe because I got too many corruption points too early with Laura, since I didn't follow the walkthrough.

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
Yes I did earlier, because I was stuck. Apparently you really need to follow the walkthrough to the point.
I was doing a scene with Laura too soon, and because of that I wasn't able to get enough corruption points later to move on. So I added a corruption point to Laura earlier in the game, and I also used the money cheat.
I didn't play the Christmas event, since it never came up, maybe because I got too many corruption points too early with Laura, since I didn't follow the walkthrough.
Do not use cheat to increase Love and Corruption, you will lose some event if you do that. :oops:

Kael024

Mar 18, 2018
its a good thing the only cheat i used is money cheat the one on the computer but still i cant seem to see kristel on her room in the day.. in any day .. T_T

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Everyone. I don-t understand the 0.12 WT and I'm blocked with Arnold. I followed every steps but I can-t beat him. Someone could help me ? Thank you in advance
Its a bug. just press space until you win.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes