Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
I seem to be stuck, cant seem to get the proc for the sexscene with rita in the backyard when chosing Just Relaxing am at 29cp with her and no idea how to raise it...i think i visited her in the backyard more than 20 times already.
Second I cant seem to unlock the beach, going to the beach time after time with my niece but same old footjob scene getting boring tbh after seeing it for the 30th time :)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
is max going to sex his cousin soon?
I have not written anything about her yet, so if you have any ideas write it here.
I will take it seriously and if possible I will implement it in the game.

This applies to all of you. If you have ideas / fantasies about how to develop some characters, maybe the secondary ones, let me know before I start writing something.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I seem to be stuck, cant seem to get the proc for the sexscene with rita in the backyard when chosing Just Relaxing am at 29cp with her and no idea how to raise it...i think i visited her in the backyard more than 20 times already.
Second I cant seem to unlock the beach, going to the beach time after time with my niece but same old footjob scene getting boring tbh after seeing it for the 30th time :)
You miss the xmas event
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
Then click on santa hat icon in the Max's pc

saianus

Jan 24, 2018
Does the mother come in your room while you are sleeping there over night? I've finished the game but that scene didn't trigger yet.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
when i look at achievements in the mother tab i have the achievement merry christmas!
But did you play it? You could have some buggy stats. If you do not remember playing it, attach your stats screen here.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
thanks but can i use this save when i open the zip i found different file
You do not have to open it with any programs. Just paste it in the save folder and delete the first numbers. Like those you already have inside.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes