Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys what to say about this new update? Really? Awesome!
I think this game became one of the best on my list.
Every time i see the mom i am super excited.
And the new thing with Elena? Man! I was really excited all the time! Really the only thing that make me sad is that we fuck only her ass XD I wanna fuck her also in the pussy and cum also in there! Hope we see that soon.
Anyway now i am thinking also about the nun XD really new i expect her to come out soon also her.

There are only two thing that i really... how to say, i cant say i do not like. (well i do not like XD)
But perhaps can change a little thing about this. I am speaking about Sophia and Alvin. Really i really do not like to see Alvin in every sex action! Me fap time go really wrong here. How to say... form hard to soft, really see Alvin there make me dick go soft. I mean this game have two feature... the soft version and the hard version (lol).
Why in the soft we can sand Alvin in his room and look all the sex scene in the cam? Was really bored to see him always now. We cant have her all alone?
I understand that some ppl like to see this kind of thing. But for me i prefer to see mc and Sophie alone.
can surelly do two version of this quest
The Hard version, to pleasure the one that like to see Alvin in the sex scene watching.
And the Soft version, where Alivin is in his own room spy mc and his mom from the cam.

If i remember correctly the hard version have also the piss fetish on. While with the soft we do not see the piss.
So... i hope i am not asking to much, but really if you can do this, the soft version become much better i think for the one that do not like see this. Also in a future update there is a better option (perhaps already think about this). Something like, we already see Alvin fuck the prostitute in our brother if i can call it like that. We can send Alvin to fuck some prostutite while us fuck Sophia.

The other thing is the replay sex scene. Now the replay have only sex scene. Before the game showed us the whole scene up to sex and I think it was the best choice.
Anyway really you improve even more! Every time i see a new update you improve so much!
Thank you to let us play you awesome game! I can only give you some little advice for ppl like me who like the soft/vanilla thing.

javac

May 19, 2017
Now that's what you call an update. Get this game to Popular, dev deserves the recognition and extra support.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Great game with all in: Pregnancy, many fat women, big tits, milking, lesbian-group. What I miss some bad guys with huge dig easy with HS engine, rape or grouping by bad boys, BDSM and some girls as Mei with small tits, anyway I enjoy this game it´s just an idea. Otherwise Max will get a heartattack soon or later, just joking.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
As stated in OP chapter 2 is a new standalone version , story starts from the end of chapter 1 (but it is not necessary play CH1 , and there are some changes).
So if you want to play "all the story" you have to download and play chapter 1 and 2 ... but this is your choice :)
Cheers man.

Glad I decided to try chapter 1. I do prefer a couple of the models from the remake but seeing all this content is awesome. The walkthrough is great too.

Porrosh

Jun 26, 2018
So I have followed the walkthrough and have gotten to where Tina needs massages, I have massaged her once but now her mother only says "you again, come back tomorrow".
Can anyone help with this?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Only part I can't seem to trigger....

E7. I just did the lick on Rita in the garden and you're supposed to find the mother masturbating between Wednesday to Saturday and help her masturbate. I have the mothers corruption at 40 and checked each day for a couple of weeks and still this scene doesn't trigger.

Any advice please on what to progress with.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
And the dev can go fuck himself.

Mini-games? Fucking mini-games. It already has grind, why go out of the way to further remove sex adult content. Might be an overreaction but fuck mini-games. Have enough of that shit with Playstation games. If he ever continues with the remake I hope to fuck he leaves out the party minigame. Cunt!

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
If you have problems or are stuck, please write me on discord please. I can answer you better and faster.

Use the #ml-updates channel

Reactions: Singla singla
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes