JonTom

Aug 4, 2017
In the training time (same as the fights) you must click on that fist... five or six times... every time that fist appear at different place on the screen
Thanks for the reply, but the only thing that happens by clicking the fist is a change of the Fist-Color (-> blue). There is no new fist at different place.

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
hii
i am stuck at chapter 1
unable to start the mom/aunt lesbian event
plz help
i also attached my save file

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
What do I need to get to have Rita make the drugs?
Natalie went to the base of the gang to get the medicines, but she was picked up, the MC saved Natalie and the nuns, the next day she went to Elena's house and took a look at the scene, and the next evening, she went to Rita's room and Rita made a fake drug. I go to Sofia's house and the story goes on.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Cant seem to trigger the even to get help from Alvin at Doms place.. each morning I go and just get the pool tittie suck and then option to touch boobs or leave.. Do I have to earn X amount of money or something? Help plz

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so I may have spat my dummy with the mini-game rant *blushes* and so continued with the game. Some awesome scenes indeed for chapter 1. I did most of the stuff following the guide but sometimes went off track. In the end I did the prison part and that ended the game but I never got to see all the stuff with the mother and aunt.

Does that matter or can I just move onto chapter 2?

Reactions: Farshad2010

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
playing on 0.18 but i cant enter alvin's house/sophie's home after finishing dom A14, on wt 0.18
upload_2018-9-21_20-24-55.png
it says go to sophie's home in the morning but the game says not yet when i click on the door .
any specific trigger to get thru this ? or am i stuck ?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes