bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you trigger mom coming into your room in the morning to tell you about Alvin coming over?

Reactions: DDSF

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
How do you trigger mom coming into your room in the morning to tell you about Alvin coming over?
You can see Page 280, # 5584 post. Download it first, then start the story of Elena and Natalie, and sleep in mc's room indefinitely until mum gets to the room in the morning. Or Paulina? You can go ahead before your mom comes to your room. Do not touch other story lines.

Reactions: bobbo69

Galavan

Jul 2, 2018
Is there a mod that does away with Alvin peeking? It's creepy to have a homosexual watching, it's one thing to have a guy spy on girl and another to spy on guy and girl!

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck on the aunt part where you have to sleep with her at aunt, but its not triggering for me and she is nowhere to be found except in the club. Can anyone help me with this ?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck on the aunt part where you have to sleep with her at aunt, but its not triggering for me and she is nowhere to be found except in the club. Can anyone help me with this ?
From the walkthrough "Find Laura in toilet, walk in, she ask for lube to have anal sex, get +1 corruption" everything will happen after that. Just follow Laura's path.

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
From the walkthrough "Find Laura in toilet, walk in, she ask for lube to have anal sex, get +1 corruption" everything will happen after that. Just follow Laura's path.
I'm following the walkthrough but everytime I go to Laura's room at evening, it only gives me pussy job not sex which isn't letting me progress at all. The corruption level as well as love level are the same as in the walkthrough.

Edit: Nevermind, finally triggered it after visiting Dom and also triggered a couple of mom scenes.

Apr 17, 2018
Is there a mod that does away with Alvin peeking? It's creepy to have a homosexual watching, it's one thing to have a guy spy on girl and another to spy on guy and girl!
But incest is completely not creepy? LMAO you guys make me laugh and who says he's Homosexual? Homophobic much?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
So is it ok to have someone (you) watch a guy spy on a guy and girl? Also there has been no mention of Alvin being gay by the Dev.

Reactions: Mary Mistwallow

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
... then start the story of Elena and Natalie, and sleep in mc's room indefinitely until mum gets to the room in the morning.
"Indefinitely" is right. I've slept for about a month straight without Alvin showing up. There must be a variable I haven't flipped, yet. I'll try using every option for every prostitute to see if that clears things up.

[Edit: I was missing one prostitute, the one hiding in the bottom right of the park screen.]

Peterzaa007

Dec 8, 2017
I stuck. Where is Helena house?
Next day go morning time Helena house/bedroom, speak with her. Go Old district speak with the guy.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Really I'm stuck: I cant trigger the event *your mother must come your room telling you Alvin in come to visit you.the visit"
How many try until this happens?

Ok: I was missing one prostitute too, the one hiding in the bottom right of the park screen. After I got Alvin visit.

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
to get mom to come in your room in the morning. You have to have all the prostitutes from the park hired.
the last one is 120,000 dollars.
Kuggazer@
Bug- when hiring the prostitutes the money is not taking out of your money,
- and when talking to Rita in the bathroom on saturday or sunday , Laura's name comes up where it should be Rita.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes