Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Help. Got the mixer then realized i had not talked to mom in the kitchen yet.. so then went to her at kitchen chatted and said the old one is broken.. waited til next day for evening and now not sure what to do to use the pepper and blender. Dont see anything to click on. I am also seeing the dinning room and the kitchen in the background so to speak. Any help would be appreciated.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
This one is so much better than the last game. Really love the addition of sound. The animations were much better as well. I would like to see some more perversions during their sexual exchanges though, especially when you can choose to do the hardcore mode (just no bestiality).

Also, I would like to thank you for all the big assed thick women you have put into this game. These body types are under represented in these games. They are my favorite. Dominique and Laura (sister) are incredible. Just make sure those big asses are seen in all their glory during the animations. Sometimes the animations make their asses look skinnier than they are or they get skipped during the animations. Play it up.

Greumel

Aug 8, 2018
Sorry but I cannot take the pills out of the box next to the bed. It activate the bed mode. How do I get these pills?

sasho211

Dec 24, 2017
I know I'm a lazy af but can anyone upload a completed save file for chapter 2. I constantly run with bugs such as I can't continue with the story (I follow the walkthrough) and I have to reload an older save file and start all over.

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
ok founded a spy cams and do it a footjob,handjob,blowjob but now alvin now tell i have do al fo now
what to do for go next?

ryanjayy04

Aug 28, 2018
how to go to prison path? already done with mei and tina path. and the finish content screen appeared im at v0.12 ch1. where can I find exact location of backpack outside of max house

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes