dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
After a few rounds on the memory game, I rewrote the section in the relevant script so it would auto-win after a few seconds. That's the only way I saw to bypass it.
I am not capable of doing that, I do not know enough about rewriting scripts,(enough=nothing)

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Well the mini game is quite easy and fun to play, it's a classic game so I kinda like it when it started during the party. It's not like it's an impossible hard or sloppy mini-game to achieve without cheats tbh

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Well the mini game is quite easy and fun to play, it's a classic game so I kinda like it when it started during the party. It's not like it's an impossible hard or sloppy mini-game to achieve without cheats tbh
Yeah its easy. What makes it difficult you can't concentrate when using one hand while the other hand to well you know.

U

User_10739

I have Mom up to 26 and I am not getting anymore except for Sunday shower, am I missing something cause that is like 14 weeks of game time to get to 40. And usually each event only gives you a few points...

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have Mom up to 26 and I am not getting anymore except for Sunday shower, am I missing something cause that is like 14 weeks of game time to get to 40. And usually each event only gives you a few points...
Once again in the shower, then in her room in the evening

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
This game is worthy of being a Patron of.
It`s a fun game like many others but there is a major differnce!
Never before did I see a developer taking good care of his patrons and being so involved here.
You have my respect Kuggazer

Reactions: elmandor
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes