Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
If you are stucked with your aunt, replace this file into the game folder.
If you have the save file already bugged, please attach it here, i will fix it.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Update 0.5.0.2
@Pepé Le Pew @jande21
Aunt loop scene fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Ive downloaded the Aunt.rpyc on @Kuggazer post, I dont need to download the 0.5.0.2 right? I still have no new scene with her at the neighbor's house, she keeps saying "Eheh so you can look at me again? I think that was enough for you and then I would not let me find out from Susan."

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
If Ive downloaded the Aunt.rpyc on @Kuggazer post, I dont need to download the 0.5.0.2 right? I still have no new scene with her at the neighbor's house, she keeps saying "Eheh so you can look at me again? I think that was enough for you and then I would not let me find out from Susan."
If do you have 12cp with aunt you're done with her.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
If do you have 12cp with aunt you're done with her.
Thanks, I thought I was missing something with her. Also Im having trouble with Laura, Ive bought the egg vibrator and visited Mei but the scene wont trigger in her bedroom, I still have the "Do you want to watch TV with Laura?" option but that's all (I got 7LP & 23CP with her)

And I have a similar issue with Rita with the webcam show, I bought the mask at the sex shop, but it seems I need something else to hide my face? Actually I have 2 masks in my inventory but it says "Are you kidding me? I must first find something to not be recognised" whereas before Ive had something like "Alright, I have a mask but I still need something to hide my face" (relationship with Rita atm: 3LP 24CP)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks, I thought I was missing something with her. Also Im having trouble with Laura, Ive bought the egg vibrator and visited Mei but the scene wont trigger in her bedroom, I still have the "Do you want to watch TV with Laura?" option but that's all (I got 7LP & 23CP with her)

And I have a similar issue with Rita with the webcam show, I bought the mask at the sex shop, but it seems I need something else to hide my face? Actually I have 2 masks in my inventory but it says "Are you kidding me? I must first find something to not be recognised" whereas before Ive had something like "Alright, I have a mask but I still need something to hide my face" (relationship with Rita atm: 3LP 24CP)
For Rita Take panties from Laura's room.
For Laura party complete all events, maybe you just miss this from Rita.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
Ah shit. Another stupid minigame to spoil my fun. Anyway to bypass it ?
Because I REALLY HATE MINIGAMES !!
After a few rounds on the memory game, I rewrote the section in the relevant script so it would auto-win after a few seconds. That's the only way I saw to bypass it.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes