SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Since my aunt is bugged, I can't seem to trigger the party. I got the prompt to buy the vibrator, but I never get the option to start the party, and Mei has been invited. Guessing Aunt has to be so and so high in love and corruption for the story to progress.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
i cant watch Lil sis masturbate, it straight goes to better let her finish dialogue.what am i doing wrong.Also, how to get the ring, whenever i go to dom's house after video chat it says i have already worked here today.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Ah shit. Another stupid minigame to spoil my fun. Anyway to bypass it ?
Because I REALLY HATE MINIGAMES !!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I love this game. Really awesome. But sometimes a bit difficult to find out, what you have to do to get further. There are too less hints in the game. Maybe you should notice a to do list on his pc?
Unfortunately often i get stuck in the game and i don´t know, what i have to do.
The currently available walkthrough 0.4.1 is helpful! Thanks to @mirenzo! Can we hope for a walkthrough 0.5.1? It would be great. Thank you.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
guys i have no clue what do next, Aunt just clean the house and say that wont play, dominique still in 6, mom just gimme a Bj if i sleep with her, i invitede mai for laura birthday but nothing i cannot find the pantys on laura bedroom.
I tried to fix the save, try it and let me know.
Also replace the Aunt.rpyc file in game folder.

Reactions: jackkane

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I love this game. Really awesome. But sometimes a bit difficult to find out, what you have to do to get further. There are too less hints in the game. Maybe you should notice a to do list on his pc?
Unfortunately often i get stuck in the game and i don´t know, what i have to do.
The currently available walkthrough 0.4.1 is helpful! Thanks to @mirenzo! Can we hope for a walkthrough 0.5.1? It would be great. Thank you.
Thank you man, if you tell me where you are stuck, I can try to help you.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Thank you man, if you tell me where you are stuck, I can try to help you.
Thanks for quick replay. Currently i'm stuck with my big sister. She refused having sex with me. I've read here some hints and infos. I think i have to buy a mask at the sex shop and should talk to my sis again. After that i have to go to little sis in order to get her panties. ... currently i'm at work. I'll try it later again. And perhaps i need your help. :)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes