Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
need a walkthrough!!!! A lot of times I have speaking French or Spanish9i , I don't know where the safe is at(I know where the code is at because I read it), I don't know where to meet Alvin, I'm just lost!!!!

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
How many corruption points do you have with her?
was my bad i started new game cuz my old one had problems with mom's corruption level with the toilet bug on earlier version, now its fixed
im at 25 points right now i guess soon is the new scenes?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
was my bad i started new game cuz my old one had problems with mom's corruption level with the toilet bug on earlier version, now its fixed
The new update starts from 28 cp

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
OK, asked about party, invited Mei and bought vibrator... and a week has passed with no party, is it triggered on a specific day?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Now you need to go in the shower on Sunday morning. Repeat twice.

Reactions: SirAuron20

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Guys, sorry i'm working like you to finish the game, after this i will make new walkthrough. You can ask @Kuggazer if he send to me the game before official release :)

Reactions: jackkane and KiGa

Tyburn

Jun 13, 2017
Since my aunt is bugged, I can't seem to trigger the party. I got the prompt to buy the vibrator, but I never get the option to start the party, and Mei has been invited. Guessing Aunt has to be so and so high in love and corruption for the story to progress.
Im in the same boat. I see a new version was released, lets see if it can come back from buying the maid outfit for aunt before she asked for it...

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes