Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'll admit this game is kinda buggy. First time i click the drawer it works then i load the game again and click the drawer nothing happen. The workaround i found is to buy the mask again, enter lil sis room and click the drawer again.
1.000.000 thnx bro realy thnx upload_2017-11-7_0-20-51.png

Reactions: Gunzman7T

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
or go see aunt in the day, that it's how i started the game

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
so... I have 5 corruption with mom, when I go give her a massage I get the option for body, boobs or leave... no matter what I choose the corruption doesn't increase... what do I need to do to increase it further?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
so... I have 5 corruption with mom, when I go give her a massage I get the option for body, boobs or leave... no matter what I choose the corruption doesn't increase... what do I need to do to increase it further?
you have a walkthrough for v0.4 in the first page

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
you have a walkthrough for v0.4 in the first page
yeah, I followed it, it says I have to repeat same steps til 16 corruption.. which I'm not getting anymore after 5 corruption
Never mind, I skipped the part where I need to continue to step 4 once i reach 5 corruption xD

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
yeah, I followed it, it says I have to repeat same steps til 16 corruption.. which I'm not getting anymore after 5 corruption
Try wait until sunday and go to the bathroom in the morning or day time until you found mom having a shower and walk in. Maybe it will trigger new scene.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
how is it triggered?
If you use my save after gave dom her ring you just go to her room at day time, you can start the the birthday party. If not you have to increase her corruption point at night by watching her masturbate until there's no point given then sleep with her until she said about her birthday.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes