D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I found a bug I have bought the mask before the event for the video chat started and now the game does not recognizes that I have the mask until I buy another one. Please if you can fix this bug in the next update so that if you buy all the items and you have them in the backpack the game should recognize that you already have it. And the language needs allot of rewriting so that it should sound good, find someone who has English as his/hers first language and ask them to help you

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I found a bug I have bought the mask before the event for the video chat started and now the game does not recognizes that I have the mask until I buy another one. Please if you can fix this bug in the next update so that if you buy all the items and you have them in the backpack the game should recognize that you already have it. And the language needs allot of rewriting so that it should sound good, find someone who has English as his/hers first language and ask them to help you

Attacks your save here, so I see what I can do with the mask.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when she shot it down, you need to buy mask from sex shop and then get the underware from Lauras room when shes not there.

after that, use your computer and talk to your sis through cam.
Thank you that did the trick.

Reactions: rockaducka

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I do not think it's anything broken, but if you want to put your save here, so i check it out.
It was not clear of what else was needed to do, there is no hints or any thing in the game.

If you buy the condoms before that are needed then they will not get used and you have to buy a 2nd set to use a condom and the 1st set stays in inventory.

It seems that if you buy somethings before they are needed you have to buy them again and the 1st items never leave your inventory.
Condom and the mask are 2 that I know of and that is why I could not figure out to buy mask again.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
It was not clear of what else was needed to do, there is no hints or any thing in the game.

If you buy the condoms before that are needed then they will not get used and you have to buy a 2nd set to use a condom and the 1st set stays in inventory.
Apparently this is so, I'll see what I can do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Apparently this is so, I'll see what I can do.
While the game is in the alpha stage you should provide a walkthrough and this way you only need to come here every 3-4 hours to check for bugs that may have come up and leave you with more time to do more in making the game.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
This is what i got after getting the ring, and the next day after i gave the sister the ring + sex, am i doing something wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
While the game is in the alpha stage you should provide a walkthrough and this way you only need to come here every 3-4 hours to check for bugs that may have come up and leave you with more time to do more in making the game.
that is a good idea... no the best... :p

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This is what i got after getting the ring, and the next day after i gave the sister the ring + sex, am i doing something wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you have to bring the ring back to Dominique? Wait Saturday evening, when Rita is in the shower, so enters her room and changes the rings.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Ran into a bug. The aunt just started working at Susans, and as soon as I go in to Susan's kitchen to talk to aunt, she takes the outfit, gives 1 love. Then the day stays the same time, and I can go back into the kitchen and the same outfit scene plays again and I get another love. Just for testing purposes I tried doing it 10 times in a row and every love increase was an actual increase. I had 15 love on her after 30 seconds. When I do it once and come back the next day, she does the same maid outfit dressing scene again. She won't advance.

The only reason I can figure for this bug is I had the maid outfit before I went there, and she didn't get a chance to ask for it. I am about to start over to see if that is the case, but want to list that here.
Nope, replayed the game to that point, didn't buy maid outfit till after the aunt mentioned needing an outfit, and the bug is still there. Will see if I can proceed with the game or if it is a game breaking bug.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
So you have to bring the ring back to Dominique? Wait Saturday evening, when Rita is in the shower, so enters her room and changes the rings.
no the problem is that i can\t meat alvin at all

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Nope, replayed the game to that point, didn't buy maid outfit till after the aunt mentioned needing an outfit, and the bug is still there. Will see if I can proceed with the game or if it is a game breaking bug.
Attach your save here please.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes