Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mom at 40
Aunt at 12
Rita at 24
Dom at 6.

Every day for 2 weeks I go to Dom and do pool touch boobs and nothing changes.
Every day for 2 weeks I follow Rita every where in the house and nothing changes.
Laura never does anything but watch tv during the day nothing changes.

Oh well time to give up on this broken game.
You all have fun now.

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Mom at 40
Aunt at 12
Rita at 24
Dom at 6.

Every day for 2 weeks I follow Rita every where in the house and nothing changes.

You all have fun now.
you need Laura at 23

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Mom at 40
Aunt at 12
Rita at 24
Dom at 6.

You all have fun now.
just use the Walkthrough, I had the same problems at the beginning but then I understood what to do and it was a wonderful experience.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just use the Walkthrough, I had the same problems at the beginning but then I understood what to do and it was a wonderful experience.
What walkthrough the one for v.4 this is v.5 and I have not seen a walkthrough for the new content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
weird cant remember anything for rita beside having sex with her to get her 25 and tit job from Domi after you give her the ring.

weird, seems like a bug if you have both the masks.
I had the sex question come up but she shot it down and its never come up again.

BondageIsArt

Aug 27, 2017
help? i started with rita using the 4.1 walkthrough and got me the handy but the walkthrough says "you will have 3 options, try them" i really dont know what that means, i just kinda skipped past the 3 options licked her cooter but i still dont see the aunt. what am i doing wrong?

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
I had the sex question come up but she shot it down and its never come up again.
when she shot it down, you need to buy mask from sex shop and then get the underware from Lauras room when shes not there.

after that, use your computer and talk to your sis through cam.

Reactions: a1fox3

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
guys i have no clue what do next, Aunt just clean the house and say that wont play, dominique still in 6, mom just gimme a Bj if i sleep with her, i invitede mai for laura birthday but nothing i cannot find the pantys on laura bedroom.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
im stuck on the safe code for the fake ring i saw the label on the monitor and changed it to numbers but still no luck am i missing something because im confused

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
im stuck on the safe code for the fake ring i saw the label on the monitor and changed it to numbers but still no luck am i missing something because im confused
Did you type the first letter with big? I instad of i?

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Ran into a bug. The aunt just started working at Susans, and as soon as I go in to Susan's kitchen to talk to aunt, she takes the outfit, gives 1 love. Then the day stays the same time, and I can go back into the kitchen and the same outfit scene plays again and I get another love. Just for testing purposes I tried doing it 10 times in a row and every love increase was an actual increase. I had 15 love on her after 30 seconds. When I do it once and come back the next day, she does the same maid outfit dressing scene again. She won't advance.

The only reason I can figure for this bug is I had the maid outfit before I went there, and she didn't get a chance to ask for it. I am about to start over to see if that is the case, but want to list that here.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I do not think it's anything broken, but if you want to put your save here, so i check it out.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes