ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
MMMh I'm confused, I do not speak French, so I did not write anything in French, I do not know where you downloaded it ... maybe they tried to translate it. The pink egg only serves to start the party after you've completed everything, and you'll give it to Laura in the next version, not Dominique.

Oh i missplaced names.. so thanks.. after talk in Alvins house. I dont know what to do else. Any tips? i searched everywhere.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I have a bug with the save of the previous version, as you can see in the picture in the left up corner it says that i have the skip mod activated and I don't have any options in the bottom at all to close or do anything and if I try to do any action it does behave like it would be in normal mode. I started a new game and everything works maybe it's just a bug or a problem with the save file, and I would restart the game but I don't have the option like in v4 to start it from the last version and I don't want to do everything again because i have played through all the game last night and now i just want to play the new content also maybe it's just my computer but in the preference option I can't see what I'm doing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.: I love your game and in my opinion you should keep a balance in story and H content to much or to little of any of those will ruin the game so far the way you have done things are gr8, and thanks for the tablet option in the game because when I played the game last night I thought of something similar (smartphone) so yah keep up the good job

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
for the party complete all the events
mom cp 40
Rita cp 25
Dominique cp 7
Aunt cp 12
Mom is stuck at 25 and nothing will change, nothing I do for her in the dinning room, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom will change.
Dominique is stuck at 6 and there is nothing is changing.
Rita is stuck at 24 and nothing will change it.
Only aunt have I gotten to 12.

How or what am I missing?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have a bug with the save of the previous version, as you can see in the picture in the left up corner it says that i have the skip mod activated and I don't have any options in the bottom at all to close or do anything and if I try to do any action it does behave like it would be in normal mode. I started a new game and everything works maybe it's just a bug or a problem with the save file, and would restart the game but I don't have the option like in v4 to start it from the last version and I don't want to do everything again because i have played through all the game last night and now i just want to play the new content also maybe it's just my computer but the in the preference option I can't see what I'm doing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.: I love your game and in my opinion you should keep a balance in story and H content to much or to little of any of those will ruin the game so far the way you have done things are gr8, and thanks for the tablet option in the game because when I played the game last night I thought of something similar (smartphone) so yah keep up the good job
Yeah, it looks like a bug.
If you want I can give you another save at the end of version 0.4

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Mom is stuck at 25 and nothing will change, nothing I do for her in the dinning room, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom will change.

With mom start by getting in bathroom with her, keep doing it.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017

For mom, after you have passed the erection test with Alisia in the beach, get in shower in sunday morning

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
What do i need to do for having sex with the older sister?
I got to the part where i brought the mask, but the main character keeps saying that he needs one more thing to cover his identity, so what do i need to do?

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
What do i need to do for having sex with the older sister?
I got to the part where i brought the mask, but the main character keeps saying that he needs one more thing to cover his identity, so what do i need to do?
go to Lauras room when shes not there, open the drawer and click on it.

Reactions: Rampulla

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017

please do

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes