U

User_10739

I noticed that the 5 corruption points you get for each girl after winning the mini game don't get added to their stats...

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Its done. Almost three hours of grinding and its done.

@Kuggazer the games great I do think there needs to be a hint for checking the toilets its needed when corrupting the mom, as it was check bathroom waste day, rinse and repeat. It was goo animiation clipping was a little annoying buy i know it was honey sellect and that game clips more than smash bros.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I have download the mega file twice but is not working " can not open file"..

tails

Jun 2, 2017
when you make the chilli rub stuff at the start, how do you blend it? i cant seem to click anywhere in the kitchen

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I noticed that the 5 corruption points you get for each girl after winning the mini game don't get added to their stats...
Yes!? What about these 5 coruption points for each one girl? They will not be needed for next release?

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
We know Kasey, was a bug Kuggazer will resolve soon. Thanks.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
when you make the chilli rub stuff at the start, how do you blend it? i cant seem to click anywhere in the kitchen
You need to buy a new mixer at the Market, pepperoni from garden and lotion from Sexy Shop. When you have all the ingredients go kitchen evening, scene is automatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadDogBarrett

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I own the vibrator, but bought another one - then visited both Mei and Laura. Nothing changed: Massage/Handjob for Mei (Morning) and "Watch TV" with Laura (Day).
You only need to talk with Mei, invite her party. Also you need a lot of skill maxed from about all the girl of the game. Read my WT if you want.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
You only need to talk with Mei, invite her party. Also you need a lot of skill maxed from about all the girl of the game. Read my WT if you want.
I appreciate it.

I have completed the walkthrough, and have the girls maxed (original post: ) but Mei only has Massage, Handjob, and Leave as options.

upload_2017-11-8_2-46-11.png
upload_2017-11-8_2-46-40.png

Unless I'm missing something, I've done everything else including the ring with Dom. The only thing I've not found/done is the party people are referring to. No dialog, and no options. I have a feeling there's a trigger that I am just not finding.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I appreciate it.

I have completed the walkthrough, and have the girls maxed (original post: ) but Mei only has Massage, Handjob, and Leave as options.

View attachment 35324
View attachment 35325

Unless I'm missing something, I've done everything else including the ring with Dom. The only thing I've not found/done is the party people are referring to. No dialog, and no options. I have a feeling there's a trigger that I am just not finding.
Have you talked with Laura about her birthday?
Have you talked with Laura asking her the permission to invite Mei?

Last edited:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
No Mac release :’(
download renpy sdk, dump game folder into sdk folder, run renpy.app you will see a list of programs to launch, select game you want to play, hit launch button. game will play. i own a 2015 macbook air and this is how fap

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
download renpy sdk, dump game folder into sdk folder, run renpy.app you will see a list of programs to launch, select game you want to play, hit launch button. game will play. i own a 2015 macbook air and this is how fap
Hero

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm using 7zip from about 5 years ago, never had any kind of problem, easy, free, fast.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes