mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
in the walkthrough you said go to 2-Mei (h). I didn't understand and I'm stuck. how to go to 2 and what means (h)?
thanks in advance
Sorry i don't remember theres any paragraph (h) on 2 - Mei. The (h) paragraph is on 1 Susan/Dominique. Mei don't have paragraph at all.
My WT says:
Go to 2 - Mei. If at this point you go to 2 - Mei title, don't have to read the (h).
(h) This (h) it's a recall from somewhere else.
That's different.

Last edited:
L

LancylaPlant

When I go to Dominique house, talk to her. Then Go back home & sleep. It doesn’t give me the event. Next Morning Max talk about ask for help from his friend Alvin. How do I get that event?

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
When I go to Dominique house, talk to her. Then Go back home & sleep. It doesn’t give me the event. Next Morning Max talk about ask for help from his friend Alvin. How do I get that event?
Go to Alvin's home you'll agree to see him at night and then you can go together to domi's ex boyfriend's house

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game is being without doubt one of the great games, easy to play, good characters and with good visual too, Congratulations @Kuggazer.

Reactions: Kuggazer
U

User_17020

When I am trying to extract the game, my extractor (peazip) says I need a password or a keyfile. Is there a password or did something go wrong as I was downloading it? Thanks in advance!

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
When I am trying to extract the game, my extractor (peazip) says I need a password or a keyfile. Is there a password or did something go wrong as I was downloading it? Thanks in advance!
If you downloaded it from this forum, no password

U

User_17020

I downloaded it from the front page. I'm going to try to redownload it again. Thanks!

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Im stuck at the massage place. I dont have a way to remove the father, Ive gone through all the content so far with mom, laura, rita, susan, and dom. Susan is stuck on the bed with massage and special massage and dom can have her tits groped.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Im stuck at the massage place. I dont have a way to remove the father, Ive gone through all the content so far with mom, laura, rita, susan, and dom. Susan is stuck on the bed with massage and special massage and dom can have her tits groped.
Take peppers from the backyard, buy a blender in the market and a lotion bottle in the sexy shop, go to dining room.

Hamisjani

May 4, 2017
I have a problem. The problem is that, after I bought the maid dress for Aunt, when I visit her at Susan's, I keep giving her the uniform. The same scene gets triggered over and over again... Now I have 27 love points and 0 corruption points and I don't know what to do.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes