Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
So I follow till have Susan/Dominique 3 options, stop, went to Mei done her walk-through went back to Dominique and still got only two options with her. Score is also right with them.
You've completed Rita path?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
So I follow till have Susan/Dominique 3 options, stop, went to Mei done her walk-through went back to Dominique and still got only two options with her. Score is also right with them.
Or attach your save here, so i check it out

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
@Kuggazer I guess you realize that the +5 corr listed after the party aren't actually reflected (in game) in the stats display. Helluva effort! I really enjoyed your talent.

login2me

May 15, 2017
In the walkthrough when it said, “Continue photo session until her give you Hand Job.” I got the Hand Job. Then When it said, “Next day you will have 3 options, try them.” I got to next day like it said but when I talk to Rita it did not give me the 3 options. Is there another way to get the 3 options?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
For some reason i can't enter alvis house no mater what i do.
It might be becouse i am using old save :/

Ok i tried new game and i still don't get tricker to enter alvis house even with walktrought. What the heck?

Last edited:

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
In the walkthrough when it said, “Continue photo session until her give you Hand Job.” I got the Hand Job. Then When it said, “Next day you will have 3 options, try them.” I got to next day like it said but when I talk to Rita it did not give me the 3 options. Is there another way to get the 3 options?
Okay so I was confuse as well as you with every female character you can only progress till a certain moment then you need to move to a next one until more options/scenes are open to continue again.

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
For some reason i can't enter alvis house no mater what i do.
It might be becouse i am using old save :/

Ok i tried new game and i still don't get tricker to enter alvis house even with walktrought. What the heck?
For that you'll need Rita road till ring, after that go to Dominique to steal ring from her and after you'll have option to talk with her after that you can go to Alvin.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Hi, i am stuck when i am about to speak to aunt in her house. i go there but i can't find her.
I am following the walkthrough even though i already buy the maid uniform that is required later. can anyone help?

Find it i didn't get th corrupt from susan to 6.

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi, i am stuck when i am about to speak to aunt in her house. i go there but i can't find her.
I am following the walkthrough even though i already buy the maid uniform that is required later. can anyone help?

Find it i didn't get th corrupt from susan to 6.
Have you tried during the day in the living room?

If she is not there, go ahead with Susan.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes