sylvanys

Oct 20, 2017
can't find Rita in the bathroom, keep getting an exception has occurred everytime i click on the bathroom.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
OMG the birthday party!!!!!! It was sooo hot but if only that after striptease the MC fucked them hahahahaha Maybe in the next version.

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
I really enjoy the game but I can't get past the mini games during the birthday party. They are working fine I just can't keep track of where things are and run out of time.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I really enjoy the game but I can't get past the mini games during the birthday party. They are working fine I just can't keep track of where things are and run out of time.
Yeah... they are a PITA aren't they? I save-scummed my way through them all to get to the end.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
If you want I can change the time or you give me your save and I finish it for you.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Kuggazer will try thx for fast response.
Before what you have written in your spoiler there is a letter (h). In my walkthrough there is an imaginary path to follow guided by the various "Go to". Go to 1 Susan/Dominique (h) is at the end of Rita solution. If you don't follow that path carefully, you lost the right way.

stompmsp

May 29, 2017
Before what you have written in your spoiler there is a letter (h). In my walkthrough there is an imaginary path to follow guided by the various "Go to". Go to 1 Susan/Dominique (h) is at the end of Rita solution. If you don't follow that path carefully, you lost the right way.
I'm stuck with the Dominique path. Stole the forged ring from her ex-boyfriend's home. Went to Dominique's home on Saturday evening. It says "its too late........." . After this,at any other days, I can't enter Dominique's home. Please help.....

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Kuggazer: When I see a game that I really like, growing fast, this really show me the quality of the game, and this game is great, Good Work and continue doing this way. Good Luck ;);):)

Reactions: Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck with the Dominique path. Stole the forged ring from her ex-boyfriend's home. Went to Dominique's home on Saturday evening. It says "its too late........." . After this,at any other days, I can't enter Dominique's home. Please help.....
You do not have to go to Dominique on Saturday evening, but retrieve the ring from Rita's room. After you go goes Dominique either in the morning or by day.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
If you are already at sexyshop, go to susan's home in the evening and go into the shower.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Hej guys. Its normal that i have access to all (?) locations right from the start of the game? I remember playing that game ... when it was 0.3? And i didnt have it. Its a bug or sth?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hej guys. Its normal that i have access to all (?) locations right from the start of the game? I remember playing that game ... when it was 0.3? And i didnt have it. Its a bug or sth?
Yes it is normal.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes