Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is it just me or is the talk with the aunt still bugged? I will be talking to her and it seems to jump to talking to the neighbor as she lays in the bed about giving the aunt a job?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Is it just me or is the talk with the aunt still bugged? I will be talking to her and it seems to jump to talking to the neighbor as she lays in the bed about giving the aunt a job?
What version do you have? should be fixed

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
What version do you have? should be fixed
Maxslife-0.5.0.2 i just downloaded it again today however I am using an old save file that there was no icon to click so think that I did that already in a previous run

Edit: It happens for me when i go to aunts home and watch tv with her and after it cuts to a view of mc and her it jumps to susan laying on her bed

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Maxslife-0.5.0.2 i just downloaded it again today however I am using an old save file that there was no icon to click so think that I did that already in a previous run

Edit: It happens for me when i go to aunts home and watch tv with her and after it cuts to a view of mc and her it jumps to susan laying on her bed
I've had that happen as well but I think it only happened with a continued save from a previous version.

flwguardian

Oct 23, 2017
Stuck at Alvin. "Next Morning Max talk about ask for help from his friend Alvin" I cannot get to Alvin. Stats are as they should be according to the walkthrough. Is there a specific day or action to trigger this? It also says speak to Domi, they dont speak, they just do the usual pool and touch boob. Help!

Reactions: verzauberung
Sep 19, 2017
Hey the same thing happen to me, i download but i can't extract it, keep saying that is corrupted and nothing.. Guess i will have to wait for the update so they refresh the download link
Try to extract it with the last version of winrar or 7zip. I had the same problem, no way to extract the files with my (very) old winrar version.

Reactions: Roskoll

voe

Aug 5, 2016
Stuck at Alvin. "Next Morning Max talk about ask for help from his friend Alvin" I cannot get to Alvin. Stats are as they should be according to the walkthrough. Is there a specific day or action to trigger this? It also says speak to Domi, they dont speak, they just do the usual pool and touch boob. Help!
I just got past this, you have to go back to your room to trigger the think bubble to know to go to Alvin rather than sleeping with someone else that night.

Reactions: verzauberung

JackelSam

Sep 25, 2017
I'm stuck with the Aunt, everytime I see her at Susans I give her the maid outfit and gain more love. How do I corrupt?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck with the Aunt, everytime I see her at Susans I give her the maid outfit and gain more love. How do I corrupt?
There was a bug in a previous version solved with 0.5.2, but if you still have, you've gone too high with aunt corruption.
it should be 4, if you do not know how to fix it put the save here, I'll do it.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes