Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I really like this game but I have a few gripes with it, mainly there's a bit too much teasing and not enough action with most of the characters, I know there's a need for buildup to the actual sex scenes, but it's a bit to much buildup. And the navigation can be pretty tedious, smth akin to Dreams of Desire where all the locations of the house is displayed would help a lot imo.

Other than that keep it up, I can't wait for the next version!

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Have you tried during the day in the living room?

If she is not there, go ahead with Susan.
yeah . i had to go to susan to increase the corrupt i didn't know that you had to do it to progress. i thought i just have to visit her downstairs at any certain time day

dev ioto

Nov 10, 2017
"Sunday morning go find mom on shower"
Mom is at 25 corruption but on Sunday morning her room is still locked (I progressed the other characters to the stats required for the party)
Any suggestion on how to progress with mom ? :)

Apart from that I could help with spelling/language if it would help :)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
"Sunday morning go find mom on shower"
Mom is at 25 corruption but on Sunday morning her room is still locked (I progressed the other characters to the stats required for the party)
Any suggestion on how to progress with mom ? :)

Apart from that I could help with spelling/language if it would help :)
You should go see mom in the SHOWER downstairs, not at her room.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Worked fine for me. I went there after 25 corruption, on a sunday morning, and the scene played.

Could it be random? @Kuggazer, is the mom shower scene random?

algeroth36

Oct 17, 2017
Great game! But i woud need some help. I am stuck here in walktrough on Rita:

"[...] Continue photo session until her give you Hand Job. Next day you will have 3 options, try them.

Now at the evening, go bathroom, enter, lick her pussy. Her score is now: 2 L 11 C. [...]"

The evening event in the Bathroom doesn't trigger...
And there are no 3 options in the Morning. She just says "no more photos"
I got her a 2 L and 10 C.

What am I doing wrong. Any help.

Thx.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

"[...] Continue photo session until her give you Hand Job. Next day you will have 3 options, try them.

Now at the evening, go bathroom, enter, lick her pussy. Her score is now: 2 L 11 C. [...]"

Thx.
She did get naked and give you handjob, right? As for no more photos, there's gotta be a reason. It may be dependent on other quests being done. I did not have that issue since I literally bounced from one gal to the next like the walkthrough suggested. When I played it before, I did notice when not using a walkthrough - if you get stuck, go to a different girl and keep going to the others until they've become more corrupt. Then return to the girl I was stuck with and it's working again. Also, don't skip any dialogs!!! They will tell you "I want this" and it only flashes once on the screen.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017

Thx.
The scene starts in a very simple way.
if store.day == 3 and ritabath == True:
if ritacorr >= 10:

Try to sleep in Max's bed to reset ritabath, If you still do not start, attach your save here, so check it out.

algeroth36

Oct 17, 2017
She did get naked and give you handjob, right? As for no more photos, there's gotta be a reason. It may be dependent on other quests being done. I did not have that issue since I literally bounced from one gal to the next like the walkthrough suggested. When I played it before, I did notice when not using a walkthrough - if you get stuck, go to a different girl and keep going to the others until they've become more corrupt. Then return to the girl I was stuck with and it's working again. Also, don't skip any dialogs!!! They will tell you "I want this" and it only flashes once on the screen.
Thx for your reply. I did follow the walkthrough. Still stuck at this point. I also tried to interact with any other girl but i can't make any progress. I didn't use any stats hack or something. Just used the integratet money hack about 2 times.

algeroth36

Oct 17, 2017
Well i am retarded. Due to my lack of english i thought that bathroom is the shower and not the toilet....
stupid me.

thank you very much for making it clear to me. Thx sir.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Kuggazer: I like and respect very much, when a Dev do the game and come here and interact with the players, helping, explaining and being friendly, this is the proof of the love for his Work, when someone do it, only can do the best. Congratulations ;);):)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer: I like and respect very much, when a Dev do the game and come here and interact with the players, helping, explaining and being friendly, this is the proof of the love for his Work, when someone do it, only can do the best. Congratulations ;);):)
Thank you mate ;)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes