Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have a problem. The problem is that, after I bought the maid dress for Aunt, when I visit her at Susan's, I keep giving her the uniform. The same scene gets triggered over and over again... Now I have 27 love points and 0 corruption points and I don't know what to do.
I've already fixed this error, what version do you have? The right version is 0.5.0.2
You need to load a previous save, if I do not remember bad, the aunt must have 4 cp.

Hamisjani

May 4, 2017
I've already fixed this error, what version do you have? The right version is 0.5.0.2
You need to load a previous save, if I do not remember bad, the aunt must have 4 cp.
Oh sorry, my bad. Didn't see you uploaded a new version. I used 0.5. Thanks for the fast reply though, and keep up the good work!

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
I'm stuck at mom L8-C5 and can't go further. Looking at walk-through it says sneak to mom but I don't see option for it. Plz help.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck at mom L8-C5 and can't go further. Looking at walk-through it says sneak to mom but I don't see option for it. Plz help.
If you have mom cp5 , Rita cp11 and Laura lp5 talk to mom in dining room in the morning.

Reactions: Kiwianac

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
If you have mom cp5 , Rita cp11 and Laura lp5 talk to mom in dining room in the morning.
Aaaa. I see, I see, I see. thank you. Didn't know you have to advance characters wise thought you can farm one at a time. Thank you again.

L

LancylaPlant

After I got the hand job from Rita. How do I get the 3 options for Rita? Because when I got to the next day it didn’t give me the 3 options for Rita.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
So i followed the walkthrough step by step but now it says talk to Dominique, i have all the points right but nothing happens, when i go to her house i just start working and after that have the 2 option to touch or leave

Last edited:

Freaky22

Jul 13, 2017
So i followed the walkthrough step by step but now it says talk to Dominique, i have all the points right but nothing happens, when i go to her house i just start working and after that have the 2 option to touch or leave
Make sure you are reading the lines

I am guessing you are at this point

Your score with them must be: Susan: 5 L 6C; Dominique: 3 L 6 C.
Go to 2 - Mei
(h)
Go to Dominique house, talk. Go back home, sleep.
as you see i used bold on the "Go to 2 - Mei" because this means go to the second section which covers Mei, pay attention to those, because the guide isn't a straight read though, it jumps you around, for example in the part above you will notice the (h) right under the "go to" part, that means its "1 - Susan / Dominique (h)" so when you see "Go To 1 - Susan / Dominique (h)" it means go to section 1 where (h) is and that is where you continue from.

I rather enjoyed this game, I hope the dev comes out with a new version with new content soon. @Kuggazer

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I have all of those stats but mom never appears in the dining room, is my game bugged?

*edit* I finally got her to appear after having the conversation with Rita to go to the dinning room several days in a row.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah its easy. What makes it difficult you can't concentrate when using one hand while the other hand to well you know.
Yeah, it's easy. But it's also very time consuming. I didn't mind the first few rounds of it but after that it got to be a little too much.

DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
I played this some time back and remember not being terribly impressed but the newest version has really added a lot of content with a great deal of potential. You've come a long way with many interests represented here, Kuggazer. Very well done!

Reactions: Kuggazer

tens

May 11, 2017
Could anyone share a save after using the mixer? i've restarted twice in the latest version and although i have all 3 items the scene is not triggering. Are there any other requirements? like certain progress with unrelated characters?

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
Make sure you are reading the lines

I am guessing you are at this point

as you see i used bold on the "Go to 2 - Mei" because this means go to the second section which covers Mei, pay attention to those, because the guide isn't a straight read though, it jumps you around, for example in the part above you will notice the (h) right under the "go to" part, that means its "1 - Susan / Dominique (h)" so when you see "Go To 1 - Susan / Dominique (h)" it means go to section 1 where (h) is and that is where you continue from.

I rather enjoyed this game, I hope the dev comes out with a new version with new content soon. @Kuggazer
So I follow all as in walk-through and I also still don't have option to talk with Dominique :(

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
Where are you stuck?
You can attach here a stat screen?
So I follow till have Susan/Dominique 3 options, stop, went to Mei done her walk-through went back to Dominique and still got only two options with her. Score is also right with them.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes