U

User_51567

Damn..
Got the lastest 2 versions waiting in my Post-In box.

But i can not play it.... Will be home at 29 December from work, so i guess that around that time i will have missed 4 updates of this amazing game.. Looking forward to playing it ;)

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
in .6, ive finish the boob stuff with laura, played with mom in the morning, footjob with aunt and have a lock door at the gym. anyone know what i do next?

SumYungGui

Aug 21, 2017
in .6, ive finish the boob stuff with laura, played with mom in the morning, footjob with aunt and have a lock door at the gym. anyone know what i do next?
There's 2 new events with Mom in the morning (bedroom while she sleeps and during a normal breakfast) so I'm not sure which you finished but for the bedroom event just go to her bedroom in the morning on certain days and play with her, the breakfast one will lead you to the farm and then eventually to Dominique and then from there it's pretty straight forward.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to get to youga after they lock the door?
I think i have done all content in update expect that one.
As for milk you need coppuct domi more and at morning go to breackfast with mom she will as for fresh milk, then go to farmyou will get the farm. After that domi will be at farm on monday wensdays and friday where you need to corrupt she untill yoy get the milk. Lastly after all that you will get 1 new scene with mom ath kitchen.

SumYungGui

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to get to youga after they lock the door?
I think i have done all content in update expect that one.
As for milk you need coppuct domi more and at morning go to breackfast with mom she will as for fresh milk, then go to farmyou will get the farm. After that domi will be at farm on monday wensdays and friday where you need to corrupt she untill yoy get the milk. Lastly after all that you will get 1 new scene with mom ath kitchen.
Go to the gym during the day and click on the arrow leading to the door in the back, under the TV you should find a key.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
in previous versions the game tells you when you finish all the content. does it happen in .6?

after you talk to susan at her house and apologize for the gym. does it end there where you tell susan to go a little later?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
in previous versions the game tells you when you finish all the content. does it happen in .6?

after you talk to susan at her house and apologize for the gym. does it end there where you tell susan to go a little later?
Yes, the end screen is also in this release, and in the next ones.

Reactions: FreeTheBoobies

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

1 - Yes
2 - No

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes