Apr 17, 2018
Love the HELP app in the laptop. Finished almost whole CH 3... but... im stuck... did everything but Erika, Daisy and Dominique... Cant meet the shady guy in the park to buy the battery... Been in the mall, sexshop, shop and still cant meet the shady guy. Is there anything else to trigger the shady guy???
there is two parks now, it's not the one with the prostitutes and I think you have to go at night

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Well that was a worst update ever in this game. I didn't even finish it.
After that first sharing scene your patreon count has slowly decreased monthly, so is this really that direction where you want to go with your game. To the update 24 this was maybe the best harem alphamale fantasy story. After that not so much, all that sharing/swinging it's not anything what this game was before. And update 0.27 it's feels like our MC is just a doormat, he has nice mansion lots of womens and money and that freeloader cousin tells him what he has to do to get bang Natalia again. She should be thankful that she gets to live in there and keep her mouth shut. It's good that Max is decent guy towards most of the womens and not misogynist big like in many other games. But that cousin needs to be teached who's in charge. At this point she has made Max to do the dishes, build her a gym and buy her a night club. I hope that in the next update Max gives her maid uniform and make her earn her living.
And that latest update I really don't like the idea to run around the town, to do lots of tasks to get couple of guys to have sex with someone. That's just isn't what I want to do in these games. I looked the script and see that I can do it myself, so maybe I finish that update later. But the idea of what you have to do and what you gonna get isn't what this game used to be, even there is that alternative.

Apr 17, 2018
Well that was a worst update ever in this game. I didn't even finish it.
After that first sharing scene your patreon count has slowly decreased monthly, so is this really that direction where you want to go with your game. To the update 24 this was maybe the best harem alphamale fantasy story. After that not so much, all that sharing/swinging it's not anything what this game was before. And update 0.27 it's feels like our MC is just a doormat, he has nice mansion lots of womens and money and that freeloader cousin tells him what he has to do to get bang Natalia again. She should be thankful that she gets to live in there and keep her mouth shut. It's good that Max is decent guy towards most of the womens and not misogynist big like in many other games. But that cousin needs to be teached who's in charge. At this point she has made Max to do the dishes, build her a gym and buy her a night club. I hope that in the next update Max gives her maid uniform and make her earn her living.
And that latest update I really don't like the idea to run around the town, to do lots of tasks to get couple of guys to have sex with someone. That's just isn't what I want to do in these games. I looked the script and see that I can do it myself, so maybe I finish that update later. But the idea of what you have to do and what you gonna get isn't what this game used to be, even there is that alternative.
Wow take things to seriously much? I liked it, my suggestion? stop playing it instead of ranting in here

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Wow take things to seriously much? I liked it, my suggestion? stop playing it instead of ranting in here
Well there is still lots of parts what I like. It's just feel like game is turning other direction what's it first was. I don't know what north korea you live, but where I live everybody has rights to express their opinions.

monsterxDDD

Feb 16, 2018
Sarah hint : "I think you should have a healthy sleep" how to finish this ? I really did about 100 days since that :D
Nvm thanks to zielak123 comment I found solution :D

Last edited:

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
I have a problem with a scene of the chapter 2

View attachment 409451

I try to do this part, but when I go to the farm in the evening, I can't enter or do anything else, please help.

View attachment 409452

Thanks and sorry for the bad english lol
The answer is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-ch-3-v0-28-kuggazer.4815/post-2290902

Download the attached files and put them into the right spot, and you should be able to proceed. You may have to redo the scenes at the church, but it will fix it. Otherwise the script remains broken no matter what you do.

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
I will post aging chapter 2 is a standalone version. can I start chapter 2 and not miss any thing or do I need to start chapter 1 first if so will it be a waste because is old saves no good in chapter 2 help plz or and when you start chapter 2 when you tipe the 2 lady's names in are they both mom ?

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone get past "get healthy sleep" at Aunt route? It seems for me this event can't trigger at all, when I'm going to sleep at villa.

Okay, I managed to get past it. I just needed to progress with sophia at this point.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes