hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
hi i wanna ask that do i have to download the old video pack coz i already have chapter 2, is there any way to insert it from there?

randomname42

May 30, 2017
hi i wanna ask that do i have to download the old video pack coz i already have chapter 2, is there any way to insert it from there?
If you really wanted to recreate it using files from Act 2, here's a file list of all the images/videos. The folder structure would be with /game as base (so e.g. you would have /game/images/OLD_VIDEO_PACK/IMAGES/___.jpg). You would also need to put Old_video_pack.rpy in /game.

Reactions: hanich

wahooman48

Sep 6, 2018
I cant get Eva's house to come up, after the 3 day wait. I'm I missing something? She always says "No sorry, I've haven't had time to look yet."

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Eva's home? She always says she hasn't been home yet, but I can't find any button for her home. I've waited for dozens of days, they are just lying on the bed telling me to get the last part.

Reactions: wahooman48

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Nice update. A little disappointed that the film didn't end up with the MC fucking Rita...

A couple of glitches. Most of the prostitutes at the club led to rollback errors, couldn't interact. And the "Martha" link on the help menu crashed out the whole game. But all the new content was playable, and it was good.

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
If you really wanted to recreate it using files from Act 2, here's a file list of all the images/videos. The folder structure would be with /game as base (so e.g. you would have /game/images/OLD_VIDEO_PACK/IMAGES/___.jpg). You would also need to put Old_video_pack.rpy in /game.
Hi thanks for the reply bud you are really helpful, just want to confirm that do I have to put the images in their separate character folders like v0.22 had or put all of them in 1 folder

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Hi thanks for the reply bud you are really helpful, just want to confirm that do I have to put the images in their separate character folders like v0.22 had or put all of them in 1 folder
All the images are in one folder (game/images/OLD_VIDEO_PACK/IMAGES) and all the videos are in another (game/images/OLD_VIDEO_PACK/VIDEO).

wahooman48

Sep 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Eva's home? She always says she hasn't been home yet, but I can't find any button for her home. I've waited for dozens of days, they are just lying on the bed telling me to get the last part.
I guess you have to give them the lube and butt plug first then wait for Eva house to unlock

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So how do I install the webcam in women's shower in gym? I try clicking around and nothing happens which I assume is because Tina is there but she is always there

Last edited:

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
I'm trying to get past chapter 2 but it's a fucking torture, every choice takes like 10 seconds to load, game crashes all the time and I have to be saving the game all the time. And sometimes my saves can't load. Tell me ch3 isn't this laggy or I'm seriously considering dropping it.

And I thing the game is bugged here. I'm following the walkthrough at the Daisy part. I've seen the secret passage scene (no Amber message though).
1569929191102.png

The next day, when I talk to the nun, she only answers this and the conversation ends
1569929110914.png

And the weirdest thing is that when I go to the Mother Superior, she talks to me as if everything has ended
1569929459795.png

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.28] [Kuggazer] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
Compression can possibly break a game
Original size ~2.87GB
Download ~1.10GB
PC: - - - -
Patch Original size ~650MB
Patch Download ~315MB
Patch (0.27 to 0.28) Compressed: - - - -

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.28] [Kuggazer] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
Compression can possibly break a game
Original size ~2.87GB
Download ~1.10GB
PC: - - - -
Patch Original size ~650MB
Patch Download ~315MB
Patch (0.27 to 0.28) Compressed: - - - -
TY

Reactions: Hones

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Hi there. In chapter 2 I can't trigger Aunt and Alicia coming to home on Sunday. Seems like I didn't trigger Alicia's sex scene in the living room. Now I always found Aunt and Alicia there so I can't earn that scene to keep advancing. Anything I can do to solve the situation?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes