Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Well, the problem is I did do that. She has a plug up her ass and they just want me to find that thing in Eva's house, but Eva is just telling me she had no time yet.
The dialogues are:
EVA: Hey Max.
MAX: Dod you find the fucking machine accessory?
EVA: No sorry, I haven't had time to look for it yet.
MAX: Okay...

The other:
LILY: Hi! Does it have what we need?
MAX: Not yet...
LILY: Go and get it hen.

No options for either of them, I have waited for about 4 or 5 weeks now (all other available quests) and the help in the laptop also just says I should give Lily the items and look for the last ones. I bought all items of the Sex Shop, just in case, but nothing happens.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone have the 28 patch with the CG and video unlocked .....I cant use unren in my phone ...please ..thank you

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Wait what
I haven't started chapter 3
And
There is a Ntr tag on it...
Why?????
Why did kuggazzar even. Made ntr

jimmifh

Oct 11, 2018
I am trying desperately to proceed on to v0.19 but i am missing a mom corruption point. i have tried to go through all the tasks in chapter 2 but i simply cannot get it. Can i be missing something from chapter 1 and thereby not have enough?
If so... is there anyway to add a CP without having to start over on chapter 1?

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I am trying desperately to proceed on to v0.19 but i am missing a mom corruption point. i have tried to go through all the tasks in chapter 2 but i simply cannot get it. Can i be missing something from chapter 1 and thereby not have enough?
If so... is there anyway to add a CP without having to start over on chapter 1?
I think the easiest way is to load chapter one once and compare the points with the points in the walkthrough. Like that you can also check where about the CP is missing.

jimmifh

Oct 11, 2018
I'm trying to get past chapter 2 but it's a fucking torture, every choice takes like 10 seconds to load, game crashes all the time and I have to be saving the game all the time. And sometimes my saves can't load. Tell me ch3 isn't this laggy or I'm seriously considering dropping it.

And I thing the game is bugged here. I'm following the walkthrough at the Daisy part. I've seen the secret passage scene (no Amber message though).
View attachment 416511

The next day, when I talk to the nun, she only answers this and the conversation ends
View attachment 416507

And the weirdest thing is that when I go to the Mother Superior, she talks to me as if everything has ended
View attachment 416513
I am experiencing the same thing. did you ever figure it out?

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
The dialogues are:
EVA: Hey Max.
MAX: Dod you find the fucking machine accessory?
EVA: No sorry, I haven't had time to look for it yet.
MAX: Okay...

The other:
LILY: Hi! Does it have what we need?
MAX: Not yet...
LILY: Go and get it hen.

No options for either of them, I have waited for about 4 or 5 weeks now (all other available quests) and the help in the laptop also just says I should give Lily the items and look for the last ones. I bought all items of the Sex Shop, just in case, but nothing happens.
Well I guess it is a bug or sth, I have restarted the game from that point and waited 4 nights, then it worked. Didn#t work on my old save though, I don't know why...

sl06

May 1, 2018
Hello,

This game is the first one that give me "out of memory" error. I have 11Go of Free RAM so the lack of memory is not from here.

I use 2 workaround that can let me go farther in the game but not till the end of chapter 2 :
1 : lower config.console_history_lines from 1000 to 100 in "Game directory\Renpy\Common\00Console.rpy"
=> I can go farther in game but error came back
2 : Use shift + G and force OpenGL renderer
=> I can save near the end of update 0.21, then error came back

When I launch the game it take 200Mo of RAM. Before applying solution 2 (game loaded) it take 900Mo. After solution 2 only 787Mo. When out of memory came back game take 914Mo. I done the update 0.22 without saving, then game take 1026Mo of RAM. After 15 min on save screen (searching forum and writing this post) game take 918Mo of RAM and then I can save.

Waiting 15 minutes for garbage collector before saving is not a solution.

On all renpy games that I have played, saved games are 200 to 400ko. On this game they are 6 to 7Mo, more than 50Mo uncompressed.

Is it due to a corrupted save file, to a bad development or to a bugged Renpy version ?

OneKiss

May 5, 2018
Hi, I have a direct problem. Chapter 1 I go to the gym in the morning. But didn't see Tina hurt There's only Susan Tina having sex for me 20 rounds. It's the same. Everyone has SaveGame that I should get hurt. Can I ask? I want to know the story of the game

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes