Oct 14, 2017
ok so got past the spycams now i'm stuck at the beginning of common 3. the mom won't come to my room even though i slept for a week. only thing haven't done s fuck all the models and prostitutes, is that necessary.

nvm i figured it out, idk if fucking the models and prostitutes is needed but after you've done all the available spying stuff with alvin u need to speek with him again and he'll say he'll let u know if he has any other requests, sleeping after that will start common 3

Last edited:

Trololom6

Dec 28, 2017
To install the patch to 0.28 version, copy all the files of the patch in the original game, dont worry for savedatas, them are available

Jun 15, 2019
0.19 BUG Walkthrough Daisy

-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage (BUG Unable to execute) , talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria (BUG If you talk to Maria first, Daisy and Dominique will disappear).

The following cannot be executed

-After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to Dominique at the farm +1 DaL

This topic there are ways to proceed?
without solution?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
In the guide for chapter 1, it says sneak to mum, until you get 15 corruption, well I have rubbed her tits and ass in the kitchen and it is stuck at 14 and will not go further, nor can I sleep with her.

fliarg

Mar 31, 2018
I'm stuck on Ch. 3, at the end of 27, when i'm supposed to go to the room next to the gym to i think get Mom etc to live in my villa, it doesn't work...
Anyone got the same problem?

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone help me I am stuck on Ch. 1 with Rita at 10 love, 29 corruption and mom with 9 love and 52 corruption. I am stuck because Rita does nothing with when just relaxing. Same thing with the mom she will not go to the living room. What do I need to do to trigger the events to occur?

Reactions: AlexLudwig

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.28] [Kuggazer] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
Compression can possibly break a game
Original size ~2.87GB
Download ~1.10GB
PC: - - - -
Patch Original size ~650MB
Patch Download ~315MB
Patch (0.27 to 0.28) Compressed: - - - -
Can you post a unren version of the patch ...please ...I am on my phone and cant do it ...so I just want to see the cg and video ....
..if you can ..thanks

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can you post a unren version of the patch ...please ...I am on my phone and cant do it ...so I just want to see the cg and video ....
..if you can ..thanks
Patch.zip -
Patch images Folder -

Reactions: Marko1245
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes