Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
zephrates => the bane of games being huge is the animations ... they are often full fledged movies in formats that allow for tons of pixels to get rendered and flow seamlessly out them pipe lines of your dedicated video card.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lucky for us ... we have wonderful support from our gamers and their super power of crunching heavy games to bite sizes so our systems don't choke to death on them wondrous animations ;)!

Last edited:

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Why did this game get set to chapters???
I have no idea how to update my old save without eating up more space on my hard-drive now... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How do i get the bouncer?
Maybe a nice dinner, night out on the town? Whispering sweet nothings in their ear? Otherwise you could just grab them by the crotch and tell them you want hot, sweaty sex. ;)

Or did you mean how do you get past the bouncer in the game? Or recruit the bouncer? :D

• Haha
Reactions: VBoat

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Why did this game get set to chapters???
I have no idea how to update my old save without eating up more space on my hard-drive now... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Because it would be over 10 GB if not broken up? Not everyone else's fault, who don't want a 10+ GB download everytime, if you can't keep uo with where you were and where it is now. ;)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
zephrates => the bane of games being huge is the animations ... they are often full fledged movies in formats that allow for tons of pixels to get rendered and flow seamlessly out them pipe lines of your dedicated video card.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lucky for us ... we have wonderful support from our gamers and their super power of crunching heavy games to bite sizes so our systems don't choke to death on them wondrous animations ;)!
Regarding your spoiler... Hardware is so comparatively cheap now than in the past, anyone who complains about needing better hardware may want to revisit their career goals and use the time better to boost personal skills and get a higher income job.

TL;DR Gaming rigs are cheap to build, have to keep up with the times or get left behind because the majority want good cut scenes and animations.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
is the old granddad still abnoxious towards mc ? everytime time mc tried talking to him he is either very rude or simply ignoring me.. :mad:

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Because it would be over 10 GB if not broken up? Not everyone else's fault, who don't want a 10+ GB download everytime, if you can't keep uo with where you were and where it is now. ;)
Wait... what?
It shouldn't really have to be 10gigs every time... just a few megs (maybe a gig) for the new stuff each update.
I've seen games that are 5gigs at the most do that with their updates (Like Something Unlimited or Rogue-Like for example).

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. It's just gotten a bit difficult trying to figure out if I save to the same files or create a whole new folder for each chapter (which almost always sucks every time lol).

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Where found the yakuza boss? At this point, I don't ever remember how he looks or what happend with him.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes