Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Got it, guys, thanks. Now im stuck with Paulina's quest. I need to talk to her after her sister convince me to be a teacher, but when i go to her home, it just says "i have no bussiness here atm". I have some troubles with Sophia too, the in-game helps said she asked me for some photos... but i dont remember when she did that, lol. Any help? thanks in advance!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Got it, guys, thanks. Now im stuck with Paulina's quest. I need to talk to her after her sister convince me to be a teacher, but when i go to her home, it just says "i have no bussiness here atm". I have some troubles with Sophia too, the in-game helps said she asked me for some photos... but i dont remember when she did that, lol. Any help? thanks in advance!
Paulina is in the night club again. Sophia's photos must be a bug, I have the same problem. And still can't find the Yakuza boss.

Reactions: dussalant

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
I'm stuck on the part where the aunt finds out about the sexploits. After the night at the pool with the mom, she just disappears from the house, except at night when she sleeps in her room. The hint button tells me to "talk to her" kind of impossible to do when I can't find her. >_>

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes