Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I have eveerything from v0.28 completed and i don't get call from Brenda so something is missing :/
This update will start that call from her for me so... i think your 0.28 isn't complete.
You can see "officially" wt 0.28 from op that i hope you can see what is that you missed.

M@rio

May 1, 2017
This update will start that call from her for me so... i think your 0.28 isn't complete.
You can see "officially" wt 0.28 from op that i hope you can see what is that you missed.
I check all points of love and corruption for every girl and everything is good so i don't think so that i have something missed..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the Original Post and the Change log for clarification ... here are some pointers::

All ntr scenes are avoidable. There is a choices menu. Clearer than that... ;)
View attachment 371576
chapter 1 and 2 have no ntr so you can play them.
Correct, avoidable and isn't canon. Just a scene added/written by a patreon.
It's not NTR. It's optional content that features swinging or partner swapping. All parties willingly exchanged partners and that's called swinging. It's not NTR so stop talking about NTR and I will consider any further "NTR" discussion as "off-topic". For your information, we often have to step hard with harsh enforcement to stop the NTR derailments of threads.

Don't continue to derail the topic with misguided accusations of NTR. It's not NTR. Stop it. Any further posts about NTR will be deleted without notice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All ntr scenes are avoidable. There is a choices menu. Clearer than that... ;)
View attachment 371576

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes