krys69

Sep 6, 2017
HI i juste started the Chapter 1 and i wonder if there is a way to make money normaly, i mean not usning the cheat on the computer?

Sorry for my english i hope u'll anderstand :)
If I remember correctly you will be able to make money the regular way in EP1 but after certain requirements have bin met. :unsure:
I would recommend looking up the walkthrough for that episode as to what to do exactly and I think it all be related in to how far you progress with the specific characters. :unsure: Have fun and send the DEV some hugs & kisses as a thank you for this grate game. :sneaky:

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Hello

The Night Club is Closed ...

" We have to wait for Emma and Natalie to buy it " ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hello

The Night Club is Closed ...

" We have to wait for Emma and Natalie to buy it " ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
There are certain steps you need to accomplish in order to get that going, so when you go to MC's laptop in the villa click the help button and see what each girl related to the club needs. :unsure: I personally did other thins with other girls before going for that one and in a way it helped a lot. (y):sneaky:

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Emma asks me if I found a bouncer.

Answer : No Yet

go to gym and speak with the guy who has weights in his hand =>>> And now ???

Emma always asks for a bouncer

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Emma asks me if I found a bouncer.

Answer : No Yet

go to gym and speak with the guy who has weights in his hand =>>> And now ???

Emma always asks for a bouncer
Make sure you progress with the owner of the gym I think you should be around day time when you ask the guy to trigger the scene. :unsure: Also I would advise to speak to all the people at each time because you might get helpful dialogue that will help with some quests. :unsure::sneaky:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Last update I played of this game was where you had to visit the woman at the apartment who runs your club for you, but for whatever reason she would never leave the office and advance. Did this ever get fixed or is there something specific you should do?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Last update I played of this game was where you had to visit the woman at the apartment who runs your club for you, but for whatever reason she would never leave the office and advance. Did this ever get fixed or is there something specific you should do?
When you mean the woman you talking about the brunet (Aunt:sneaky:) or the redhead (spoiler: mom of the sex-shop girl:devilish:)? :unsure:

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
could someone savvy and helpful come up with a solution regarding black and white (hence rita) not progressing after the yakuza leader's marriage and the first photoshoot with them? they sure need a lot of time and it seems to be a common bug. i wouldn't mind messing with the console, it helped with other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avje74
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes