Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chapter 3 with the huge vids add on ... where you get the hot scenes from the previous chapters ...
or each and every chapter so as you can experience the story and character progression the way it is meant by the dev. The choice is yours! Game On!!!

killatopak

May 26, 2018
Chapter 3 with the huge vids add on ... where you get the hot scenes from the previous chapters ...
or each and every chapter so as you can experience the story and character progression the way it is meant by the dev. The choice is yours! Game On!!!
Thank you for the information.

I'll download all chapters so I get more attached to the characters and follow the dev's plan.

anhell

Jul 29, 2019
hello, I can't get to the scene where the mother is in the living room in chapter 1 even though her corruption is already 52 and her love is 9.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
When you mean the woman you talking about the brunet (Aunt:sneaky:) or the redhead (spoiler: mom of the sex-shop girl:devilish:)? :unsure:
Mother of the sex shop girl. Can''t remember off the top of my head but you basically have to meet her mother, but for me she would never leave the office and I think its her apartment you need to meet her at.

Fal2eNHil2E

Dec 16, 2018
I need help i stuck with 2 ninja girls they say they need time for 3 week now and all hint said i need to process with them :(

i only finished 0.24 and skip to 0.29 Dose it make me stuck?

Do someone solve this?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Guys, for all those who are stuck with Black and White, please try this fix.

Extract the two files inside the SCRIPT folder and replace the previous ones.

Let me know if it works. Thanks.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
Guys, for all those who are stuck with Black and White, please try this fix.

Extract the two files inside the SCRIPT folder and replace the previous ones.

Let me know if it works. Thanks.

works for me too! thanks a lot kuggazer. i'll make sure to tell you if i could make it to the end of .29 with this fix.

Reactions: Kuggazer

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
works for me too! thanks a lot kuggazer. i'll make sure to tell you if i could make it to the end of .29 with this fix.
me use the fix but stay cant found this guy in park what park me need to go to found him place hellp me

Last edited:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Mother of the sex shop girl. Can''t remember off the top of my head but you basically have to meet her mother, but for me she would never leave the office and I think its her apartment you need to meet her at.
Is she working for you in the strip-club or your at the part where your trying to get her to work for you? :unsure:

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
me use the fix but stay cant found this guy in park what park me need to go to found him place hellp me
the fix brought me to the time right after the marriage (my later saves' progress was reset), but i know the park is in the left side of the town (south east of the yakuza HQ) and there is a shady guy there whom you can meet at night only.

edit: ok, the park appears right after lily's flower gathering quest starts.

Last edited:

VortexLWD

Nov 2, 2019
Hi, i'm stuck Chapter 2 (0.14),at the point "After you have done everything, sleep in your bed and you will be awakened by Rita and Laura. Have fun". I followed the WT, but cant figure out what I missed :( .. If I look at the achievements there are 2 two missing with Rita. Can someone tell me what 2 items are missing, so I can (hopefully) figure out what I need to do? I have all other achievements (until now). Thank you for your time (Y) [EDIT] Found a save game in this thread, restored it, and now everything works :) [/EDIT]

Last edited:

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Hello, first would like to say great game and a lot of "fun" >_>. Only thing I can say negativally about the game is grammar but even that is not so bad.

Now onto what I am here for haha. Below you will find a full WT created by myself adapting other's WT and a save from the end of V0.29 with everything done along with the Persistent

Edit: Uploaded the incorrect/incompleted WT, file now contains the full WT from Ch1 V0.1 to Ch3 V0.29, also attached the WT seperatly for those who only want the WT and not the save.. will also clean it up a bit when I have a chance.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hey Kugazzer, the next update will be the number 30! Congratulations, should we wait for something special to celebrate?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes