Rizlas

Aug 28, 2017
Hello guys. Black and White are bugged out for me aswell: they keep saying they need more time. I've done retty much everything else, since all the other characters hints somewhat all go back to Sarah and Ritaa.. any ideas?

Last edited:

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
Hello Guys !
I'm stuck with opening of Nightclub. I have to wait for emma and Nathalie tu buy it...
Could you give me an advice ?
Thx

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
how me do this steep place
after at night go to park and speak with hobo cuz me only seen 2 gir in park

fliarg

Mar 31, 2018
hey guys, I'm stuck in around 27 and 28 when the walkthrough tells me to go to the room next to the gym to get my family to live in my new house with me...
any advices?

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
place any hellp me with me at night go to park and speak with hobo how me found hobo he not in park at night only seen 2 whore girls place hellp me

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Did not find anything but is it possible to finish talking to the girls in the park? When working on Paulina's father?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go to Sophie's house on 2nd floor the left door click on Alvin, in some cases is it worthy to read the dialogues to get a BIG hint. :facepalm:

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I can't seem to figure out how to advance with Emma, Natalie, Rita and Laura. The "Help" button for all of them says the same thing: "You should talk to her when she is with the other girls".
The only time I can find them together is in the pool, and the only option is to play dodge ball.

Disregard. I figured out the problem. ;)

Last edited:

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
HI i juste started the Chapter 1 and i wonder if there is a way to make money normaly, i mean not usning the cheat on the computer?

Sorry for my english i hope u'll anderstand :)

VortexLWD

Nov 2, 2019
Hi, I am stuck at the christmas event, I only can find 4 of Rita's packages in the garden, can someone post a screenshot where all locations are marked? Thanks! ( my figer is hurting right now, spent an hour of clicking everywhere :( ).. Edit FOUND IT (above the snowman)

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes