Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
well i decided to replay from chapter one and am now stuck in the cristmas event finding the 5 boxes lol any help would be appreciated

Reactions: cloudqaq

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
the fix brought me to the time right after the marriage (my later saves' progress was reset), but i know the park is in the left side of the town (south east of the yakuza HQ) and there is a shady guy there whom you can meet at night only.

edit: ok, the park appears right after lily's flower gathering quest starts.
can u show me where or send safe and u tallk to this guy

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.29] [Kuggazer] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~3.38GB
Download ~1.33GB
PC: - - - -

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is she working for you in the strip-club or your at the part where your trying to get her to work for you? :unsure:
Yeah I know that mate. What I meant was she is supposed to say something to trigger the next set of scenes but she doesn't. It doesn't matter though man. Cheers anyway.

Fal2eNHil2E

Dec 16, 2018
Okay I'm glad it works. I made the fix without testing it, let me know if you can get to the end with them please.
Okay. i finish photoshoot underwear now but after that.They said they need more time again and hint told me to talk to them. So i try to proceed other girl now is it can make them proceed again?

Okay i need to proceed other girls then B&W can process again so the fix works to the end :)

Last edited:

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
can u show me where or send safe and u tallk to this guy
ok, i have come to the quest, when he becomes useful. you have to find batteries for a sex toy that maria brings (church). that's when you go to the park and the hobo sells you the batteries. sending you my save file in PM.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I'm following the walkthrough but I'm stuck at the 0.25 update part where I need to find aunties panties. It says to find her in the club but she's not there, I tried the nightclub and the one in the apartment (there is only Eva that proposes to see the prostitutes).
Actually I can find her sleeping in her room but it doen's help me for the quest, what am I missing ?

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
im stuck in 2 part

the key to eva house

and the flyer thing
any help i think its a script problem
For Eva, thats before you hire her correct? If so you get the Key during one of Erika's routes and you are in need of the Fu**ing Machine, if so try this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you distribute the flyers to the Gym, Sexy Shop, Spa, Apartments, Lingerie Store. Then go and talk with Black/White.

Hi everyone I'm following the walkthrough but I'm stuck at the 0.25 update part where I need to find aunties panties. It says to find her in the club but she's not there, I tried the nightclub and the one in the apartment (there is only Eva that proposes to see the prostitutes).
Actually I can find her sleeping in her room but it doen's help me for the quest, what am I missing ?
You can find the Aunt Morning/Day at the Club(apartments) since you hired Eva.

jhonny18

Jul 14, 2017
Hi all, I'm stuck at the beginning of section 0.23.
On the Wt. is written
"When you have control of the character, You must carry the bags to their respective owners.
The correct order is as follows:
Grandpa
Emma
Steve
Aunt2
Now back to the open world"

I didn't understand what to do,
Thanks in advance for the help

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
in V0.13 cant send email to Mei (Alvin video) !! there is no email icon in PC !!

Laura and Rita dont come to my room after having sex with Rita and mom on Sunday evening (twice) !!

what should i do?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes