Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Damn I think I'm stuck again, after finishing the Maria panties quest the walkthrough says to go talk to the yakuza girls then Rita to get a camera but she only proposes a photoshoot with the models and when I go to the mall it says I don't need anything. What do I do ?

Reactions: locodeep

Fairuz aziz

Aug 19, 2018
Damn I think I'm stuck again, after finishing the Maria panties quest the walkthrough says to go talk to the yakuza girls then Rita to get a camera but she only proposes a photoshoot with the models and when I go to the mall it says I don't need anything. What do I do ?
I've got the same problem i got no idea how to solve it...

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Who's that strange girls can anyone help me i can't find them
I've got the same problem i got no idea how to solve it...
Make sure you have done a photoshoot with all the models all the way through (have sex with all them) if you have not you wont be able to start Rita's quest involving Black & white. There should be 9 models. (Brarbara, Zoe, Sasha, Charlotte, Isabella, Chloe, Director, Lara and Cindy)

hahacool

Aug 28, 2017
Which Black & white quest? If you are talking about the Call from Brenda which is part of the Emma/Nat path, you need to make sure you are up to the part where you have gotten the Night Club.V0.27. Read the spoiler to make sure you are up to this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm alredy done b&w quest (club owner arrested). I can't begin aunt quest (mom comes to live in manshion). There is no call in the morning

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
Guys, for all those who are stuck with Black and White, please try this fix.

Extract the two files inside the SCRIPT folder and replace the previous ones.

Let me know if it works. Thanks.

sorry i could only finish the latest update now. the fix worked perfectly and i have encountered no other bugs until the end. thanks a lot for this wonderful game. i'm looking forward to the next updates, especially what the school teacher things has in store for us.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm stuck! The B&W fix no workey for me. The MC's already had sex with the cops, and can't progress beyond that, esp. with Maria & Auntie?! I really like this game and hope the dev is fixing the errors and will release a revised edition soon.

B&W fix no workey.png

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Make sure you have done a photoshoot with all the models all the way through (have sex with all them) if you have not you wont be able to start Rita's quest involving Black & white. There should be 9 models. (Brarbara, Zoe, Sasha, Charlotte, Isabella, Chloe, Director, Lara and Cindy)
Ok so I downloaded the old video pack to redo all the models photoshoot but there is only 4 options with Lara, it misses the duo and sex parts, is it normal ? I'd say no because I'm still stuck.

Edit: Nevermind I used the fix now it works ;)

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys for some problem my old pc broken so after 2 month i finally made a new pc.
So i lost all the update till now. I mean ofc i know that on the main page there is the last update version of the game.
But not the walkthrough o_O
I see the official stopped at 0.26 and the fan made that start from 0.29.
My last save file is at 0.27 version. Can someone have the walk from the 0.28? so i can follow it it the new one?
Thank you

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
I'm stuck in the 0.24 part of the walkthrough where Susan asks you to go to the laundromat. When the dialog finishes the girls there disappear and I can't click anything. i attached a screenshot of what happens and a save right before talking to Susan.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyonyot

etp000

Sep 10, 2017
I had problem on chapter 2. After I saw maria peeing scene, I can't interact whit blond nun at alter. So I just meet Maria. After the event, Dasiy and Domi vanished. I think that it's some script error thingy, but I don't know how to fix the trigger

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes