Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
I'm stuck! The B&W fix no workey for me. The MC's already had sex with the cops, and can't progress beyond that, esp. with Maria & Auntie?! I really like this game and hope the dev is fixing the errors and will release a revised edition soon.

View attachment 458474
what exactly did u do? i have the same problem. applied fix, lara only has 4 options. still no phone call...

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
what exactly did u do? i have the same problem. applied fix, lara only has 4 options. still no phone call...
I decided not to waste any more time getting upset and am waiting for the dev to release a revised version. I didn't find the help menu all that helpful and at time was quite confusing.

mczdeb

Sep 26, 2019
I had problem on chapter 2. After I saw maria peeing scene, I can't interact whit blond nun at alter. So I just meet Maria. After the event, Dasiy and Domi vanished. I think that it's some script error thingy, but I don't know how to fix the trigger
I have the same problem. I tryed to keep plaing, but farm location is still empty. I'm after Yakuza 2 event, and did everything like in walkthrough.

LuciferStwrt

May 9, 2018
can i have save file before this trigger, i had tried many times but it doesn't trigger. Thanks in advance

Aunt2 4, Mom 2, Laura 2, Rita 2
-Any day Night>Go to sleep
-Any day>Go to empty room next to the gym (you need 450.000$ and five men to help
expanding the villa)

Reactions: fliarg

marcx666

Jan 7, 2018
Where exactly does Paulina live? Shes gone home from the club because she is ill, but I'll be damned of I can find where she lives, I've been everywhere.

Reactions: themilo56

fliarg

Mar 31, 2018
in 0.28, i don't get the call after which i am supposed to expand the villa, does anyone have an solution?
the game tells me that i have to sleep but nothing happens afterwards...

fliarg

Mar 31, 2018
in 0.28, i don't get the call after which i am supposed to expand the villa, does anyone have an solution?
the game tells me that i have to sleep but nothing happens afterwards...
ok solved it, i was missing one laura scene!

fliarg

Mar 31, 2018
can i have save file before this trigger, i had tried many times but it doesn't trigger. Thanks in advance

Aunt2 4, Mom 2, Laura 2, Rita 2
-Any day Night>Go to sleep
-Any day>Go to empty room next to the gym (you need 450.000$ and five men to help
expanding the villa)
I was just missing one laura scene during the day, maybe you should try that :)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I guess I have to clarify: I am not asking as to what constitutes "pregnancy content" in general, I am asking what is exactly the pregnancy content in this game: is it just an ending, or a passsing line, "planned" part of the game, or what?
There is pregnancy, you will just have to discover it.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Ok, not so bad storyboard when reading posts, will give it a try and post my feelings afterwards. ;)
Just a question before beginning download, I saw Chap. 1 , 2, 3 Are they cumulative ? I would say Chap. 3 is the only one to download for having the whole story or should I begin obligatory by Chap. 1, then 2 and so on ? Many thanks for your next reply.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes