Dippo

Nov 16, 2019
S
[QUOTE = "Eversmann122, pos: 2631010, anggota: 745756"]
Pastikan Anda telah melakukan pemotretan dengan semua model sepanjang jalan (berhubungan seks dengan mereka semua) jika Anda belum, Anda tidak akan dapat memulai pencarian Rita yang melibatkan Hitam & putih. Harus ada 9 model. (Brarbara, Zoe, Sasha, Charlotte, Isabella, Chloe, Direktur, Lara dan Cindy)
[/MENGUTIP]
Sudah di coba tapi tetap tidak bisa

Dippo

Nov 16, 2019
Tolong saya terjebak dengan cewek hitam dan putih membutuh kan banyak waktu. Bagaimana cara mengatasinya.
Saya klik tombol bantuan ternyata roolback
versi android

Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
Hello, Someone have save files of end 0.26, so before flirt with aunt2 with sauna in Walkthrough

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
Where to print the flyers b&w. I tried talking to rita in morning nothing happens

Also eva hasnt given me house keys idk how many days i skipped now, ive done given the anal lube and plug to lily

Pepay

Nov 22, 2019
How to use old video pack? I already moved it in obb at com.spear1403.maxs.life3 but i cant use the old video pack. How can iuseit? Cause i can't finish my mission on studio btw im playing maxslife 3

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
I have a problem in the game, I missed this part "After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to
Dominique at the farm "and I do not know what to do to see this scene, and I'm much further in the game and I do not really want to start the game again, have some idea how to fix it?
i have the same problem.

Erochan

Dec 16, 2018
Is there a better translation for the game just out curiosity? I love the game but the speech gets to me at times xD Also is there suppose to be audio because I am not getting any from the game.

Apr 17, 2018
Is there a better translation for the game just out curiosity? I love the game but the speech gets to me at times xD Also is there suppose to be audio because I am not getting any from the game.
no translation, I'm sure if Kuggazar wanted he could let someone edit the text before release but his English isn't that off :) and as for audio it's ok but just sex sounds when having sex

VortexLWD

Nov 2, 2019
Hi, I have a problem in 0.28. I spoke with Tina (and had shower sex multiple times), but cant install the webcam in the locker room. Where to put it

VortexLWD

Nov 2, 2019
when she turns her back the place to put the camera is on the left side on the black door or partition
It was automatically installed for some reason, I came back to my room and was able to watch the lockers. After that I was able to continue with the WT :) (I had problems with the first cam)

LuciferStwrt

May 9, 2018
I was just missing one laura scene during the day, maybe you should try that :)
I did, but i did not complete black and white part after church event. it's not trigger in the yakuza hq. its says we need more time. could you u please give me the save file before

Aunt2 4, Mom 2, Laura 2, Rita 2
-Any day Night>Go to sleep
-Any day>Go to empty room next to the gym (you need 450.000$ and five men to help
expanding the villa)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes