HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
is this game worth playing because i took a look at the walkthrough and seen how you have to repeat the same routines couple times to go on to a new scene and thats seems lot of grinding
It's been a while since I played Chapter One, but I don't remember it being all that grindy. There is some grind but no more than most games.

I'd say it's worth playing mainly because it has a shit ton of content.

Reactions: rgnar62

Dinka

May 15, 2018
is this game worth playing because i took a look at the walkthrough and seen how you have to repeat the same routines couple times to go on to a new scene and thats seems lot of grinding seeing how there are multiple girls in the game and you will have to constantly repeat scenes for each character to get a new one and that sounds tiring and useless
I haven't played since before chapter one was complete, but as I remember it the grind was there, but not that bad, especially compared to some widely beloved titles like Big Brother. The most grindy part is the mother, because she takes the longest to corrupt, but the other girls (outside the household) actually progress quite quickly, usually just a matter of finding or getting something. If it seems like too much, just cheat. D.S. Sama modded this, works great, speeds things right up. Also, I recommend the walkthrough, because there is a lot of content. Really tho, If you find this too grindy, you might want to steer clear of the "Corruption" tag when you see it.... a repeated scenario which becomes incrementally more lewd as the player builds up points is.... kinda what this genre is all about....

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

Deadworker

Jan 5, 2019
Hey guys,
i'm currently having trouble with the Church Bug, i found "fixes" on different pages here, but i dont know what to do with them, if i copy either the scripts folder or its files in any of my directories it seems to do nothing

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Is chapter 1, 2 and 3 seperate? It say 2 is standalone. I assume 1 and 3 is alone?
yes but they make more sense if you play from ch 1 the info is not really carried over via saves but it will put you in a better spot for playing the later chapters but there are some that started in 2 or even 3 and never play the others so its real up to the player

Reactions: padder

cyberSyr

Dec 11, 2019
0.19 BUG Walkthrough Daisy
-Go Elena home, meet Natalie in the kitchen speak. New location: church.
-Go Church, speak with the first Nun you see, go left, first door, meet Daisy, the Nun you saved.
-Continue visit Daisy, in the meantime you will receive a msg from Amber.
-After a few days you will see Daisy on her bed, talk.
-Leave and speak with the first Nun again. Leave, turn left, go up the stairs, left door, speak with Mother Superior.
-Back downstairs, speak again with the first Nun. Meet her tomorrow on courtyard.
-Speak with the first Nun the day after in courtyard, enter Church, go left, upstairs two time, click up, hide for the night.
-Click altar, click middle icon 2 times, enter secret passage.
-See the scenes, click Stay.
-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage (BUG Unable to execute) , talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria (BUG If you talk to Maria first, Daisy and Dominique will disappear).

The following cannot be executed

-After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to Dominique at the farm +1 DaL
-Back to the Church, speak with Maria, get the Church keys to visit her at night.
-At night go Church, enter secret passage, have cunnilingus with Maria.
I have the same behavior : I jump directly day after (when Mother Superior give me the key) without having the "speech with men step"

Is it something missing before or is it a bug with/without any workaround?
(in the future, i'm stuck to go the farm see Dominique & Daisy if I miss +1 DaL I guess.)

Indeed, very nice games even it is pretty hard with Walkthroughs (especially when you miss something you can't play again afterwards :))

padder

May 5, 2018
I've a bug. At the church i hide at night, spy on Mother Superior aka Maria doing her business in the basement. Next day i'm told i need to speak with the men. The walkthrough say to speak with the nun in the center room. But I can't, Max just keep saying 'okay see you later' and I can't meet her outside either. Basicly I can't sneak back into the basement. Aaaand, after a while, it skips the whole scene. The men are gone, I can perform cunnilingus with Maria, but Daisy is not at the farm (neither is Dom) So it has skipped the whole rescue Daisy scene and talk with guys. I dont get no points either (And Daisy aint in her room)

Anyone encountered (or solved) this problem? Help would very much be appreciated.

Fixed. You have to install a patch. :rolleyes: Page 351 if others have problems.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes