locuelo85

May 6, 2017
I'm playing chapter 2 and i Have the church bug, but I can't fix it.

please have someone a save right after save the nun, when Daisy appears the first time at the fam?

hashisfun

Aug 3, 2017
Guys, for all those who are stuck with Black and White, please try this fix.

Extract the two files inside the SCRIPT folder and replace the previous ones.

Let me know if it works. Thanks.

game crashes after replacing the 2 files in script directory....

hashisfun

Aug 3, 2017
in continuation to the previous post.... the following message appears in a txt file....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/SCRIPT/Yakuzahq.rpy', 1558692905, 0) is defined twice, at game/SCRIPT/Yakuzahq.rpy:2 and game/Yakuzahq.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/SCRIPT/Yakuzahq.rpy', 1558692905, 0) is defined twice, at game/SCRIPT/Yakuzahq.rpy:2 and game/Yakuzahq.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sun Dec 01 21:36:05 2019

Last edited:

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Coming back to this game, can anyone tell me what version is part 1, 2, and 3?

Like Part 1 is up to v. 0.9 or some shit. Confused as hell. I wanna start over from the beginning. Unless you telling me v. 0.29 has all the content

Apr 17, 2018
Coming back to this game, can anyone tell me what version is part 1, 2, and 3?

Like Part 1 is up to v. 0.9 or some shit. Confused as hell. I wanna start over from the beginning. Unless you telling me v. 0.29 has all the content
for the full story you have to start with chapter 1 and so on, so you have to download each chapter

Dodobakar

Dec 2, 2019
Hei anyone..can help me?
I am stuck on black n white photograph..
In walkthrough say just talk to that 2 girls in Yakuza hq..but they say they need time..
Not everyday..but almost 1 month in game..still they say need time..
What I am missing?
Please help

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
in continuation to the previous post.... the following message appears in a txt file....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Asheesh\Downloads\Compressed\Maxslife-0.29-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sun Dec 01 21:36:05 2019
You see whats wrong ! You have paste the files Yakuzahq.rpy(c)* in the wrong folder.
it goes in game/SCRIPT/

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
where is the christmas hat. I can not see anything on the hat, hat on the pc at all
I had the same problem, after I opened the walkthrough on the computer and read through the Rita entry the christmas hat appeared on the desktop

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
is this game worth playing because i took a look at the walkthrough and seen how you have to repeat the same routines couple times to go on to a new scene and thats seems lot of grinding seeing how there are multiple girls in the game and you will have to constantly repeat scenes for each character to get a new one and that sounds tiring and useless

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes