Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
has anyone worked out how to take the cat i accidentally skipped it the dev decided to disable rollback for whatever reason so can't go back
Edit: oh i click the fence

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
yes sorry wrong name
np ya i cant figger that one out ether i have all the secnes for the 3 of them at that house so only thing i can think is its something else do to the fact im missing nats

i found the secne with Nat i missed it was meeting here and Emma in the sawna again still dont know whats up with "go to her! run!" in the hint for amber but i have all secnes unlocked

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
If someone want to help me, this is the save.
TKS
i looked at the save your need to do most of the other chars before you can do them the .29 WT should have been in the update foulder i would say use that to get up to the end of 29 and then start with doing reka but if you just want to see the secnes and not do the work to get them here is my 100% save

Reactions: izca

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks but, i'm still wanna play the save. im think the problem is with this part
then i dont know what to tell you as i already said you could try the WT but other then that you have to much not do for me to help sorry and GL

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hi, I'm new here so I'll ask - can you avoid ntr, futa, sharing women with other men?
yes ntr is avoidable and you can even turn it off in the pc but thats only in ch.3 not 1 or 2 but must ntr secnes are avoidable and i know of only 1 fata char in the game and no the secnes with her isnt avoidable nor are there many infact i can only remaber 1

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Sadly, I had to give up on Max's Life. Just to much running around trying to click stuff and getting stuck in finding things. I finally was unable to progress and was to frustrated trying to click shit then enjoy a story which seemed more and more about finding this and that. Kinda broke the camels back so to speak. lol

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes