Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Some good fellow who can help me, with a fan made walkthrough for the v0.30?
I try to see 9/10 pages back, but i cant find anything. Or perhaps i miss the walk. Can anyone help me?
Thank you

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
can someone help? Im confused. If i download Chapter 3 , will i be able to play from ch 1 or it continues after 2?

if it continues , i should download ch1 , ch2 and ch3 ???

Milky lips

Jul 31, 2019
So i can't get the sex machine from Eva already got the lube and butt plug batteries etc waited way more than 5 weeks and still nothing not even the part about going to her house to look for it so wtf did I miss

Last edited:

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
After talking with Rita, she tells me that I need two friends where I have to go because I don't see them in the park

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
no good....shes not there.:unsure:
Are you sure she tell you to meet with her? mmm Have you use the fix on page 1? Perhaps you need that.
In case try to use mc pc and use hint. You can see there some helping. I do like this and the game work till the end.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Are you sure she tell you to meet with her? mmm Have you use the fix on page 1? Perhaps you need that.
In case try to use mc pc and use hint. You can see there some helping. I do like this and the game work till the end.
I did the event to find the dildo and she told me to meet her in the camper for the reward but he is never there. I believe I have that fix already.
The hints says talk to her at night

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I did the event to find the dildo and she told me to meet her in the camper for the reward but he is never there. I believe I have that fix already.
The hints says talk to her at night
Its strange, have you help her with the tattoo thing? If needed look this... oh wait are you telling about Maya! I confuse her with amber o_O
In that case i do not remember well Maya.

Try this:
- then go back to your room,waiting for evening and hurry check the webcam
- next morning go back to twins home and go to twins room to Amber and lick her
- after at day go back this room and lick Maya too
- next day at day go back and fuck Maya
Tell me if work because otherwise i really do not know.

This was a really good update!!!!
So guys i did the mini WT so enjoy! :D;)
And i hope our teacher carrier with wild students will be continue in the next update! :p
He made a good walkthrough for the v0.30. I just play like him because i do not want ntr in me game too ;) (y) but if you are in the Maya thing i do not think this walk work.
Thank you for the walk i try to see if i do all the thing. And thanks to you look like that i do all the thing for this version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madridfan

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Its strange, have you help her with the tattoo thing? If needed look this... oh wait are you telling about Maya! I confuse her with amber o_O
In that case i do not remember well Maya.

Try this:
- then go back to your room,waiting for evening and hurry check the webcam
- next morning go back to twins home and go to twins room to Amber and lick her
- after at day go back this room and lick Maya too
- next day at day go back and fuck Maya
Tell me if work because otherwise i really do not know.

He made a good walkthrough for the v0.30. I just play like him because i do not want ntr in me game too ;) (y) but if you are in the Maya thing i do not think this walk work.
Thank you for the walk i try to see if i do all the thing. And thanks to you look like that i do all the thing for this version.
Thanks,and i hope so! If you think need my full save just say ;)

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hi,
can somebody tell me what's going on with getting the cat?
The guy had given me a kick and then was in the hospital. Now I don't know what to do next or how to get to the cat.

TehFreaky

Jun 16, 2017
cant find a bouncer, talked to alvin first, he didnt want anything, talked to everyone at the gym during morning/day, still no luck.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes