Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Fuck it. It starts to get annoying when you don't know what to do. Too much to do with everyone. However, nothing new is happening. It should be a VN, but this is just free sailing all the crap. That hint system is not a gift from God. How difficult it is to make a hint system so that the fuck really tells you what to do. Not that it only shows direction and wishes good luck in the search.

Porrosh

Jun 26, 2018
When I get to the part that say
-next morning go back to twins home and go to twins room to Amber and lick her
all that happens is that the door is locked and that I should check my webcam, but when I do it just says offline

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
superb like allways :p thank you and now i wait to bang twins mom and that tattoo artist mom too ,hmm perhaps some 1+1+1 in tattoo shop :p hehe just dreaming or maybe in nightclub is time get more people in :) or maybe some carshop where i can fix lonely mothers cars and some other pipes fix too :p hehe ..........hohoho happy christmas waiting to all in this great forum

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
I'm stuck in the 0.24 part of the walkthrough where Susan asks you to go to the laundromat. When the dialog finishes the girls there disappear and I can't click anything. i attached a screenshot of what happens and a save right before talking to Susan.
same there dont know wot fix this

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
.29 walk-through is in the v.30 update a few pages back so no need to get the walk-through for .26 also hints can be found in ur pc by clicking help
Thanks a lot. Mega must have been down or something yesterday since i could not download any files there but now its up running again. Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas next week by the way.

Reactions: Putzi
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes