Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
If I have to say 'fix in the OP' one more goddamn time...
Hi, i copied the fix "Twins" in the charakter folder as told, nothing happend. On the door "I have no Keys anymore" whole day, no Girl at the Camper every night next 10 Days. And now?

BTW. Maya is the Problem, not Amber. In the Fix its only about Amber, Webcam aso. In my Situation Janicecount is 9, not 11 to get the trigger

Last edited:

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
watched the webcam show with the twins and their mom and according to the walkthough i should be able to enter their room the following morning but it just says "the door is closed... but the webcam should be on" i'm not sure what to do

Devka

May 8, 2017
twin fix don't work
watched the webcam show with the twins and their mom and according to the walkthough i should be able to enter their room the following morning but it just says "the door is closed... but the webcam should be on" i'm not sure what to do
I had the same issue with the fix not working. I redownloaded the fix and copied only the Krystal folder into the games SCRIPT folder and the fixed worked for me.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Now that we have a swinging tag I think we should remove the NTR tag as its not as accurate. What do you think muttdoggy ? I know the whole point of it staying up in the first place was to serve as a warning from the dev, but this serves as a warning and is much more accurate.

Reactions: HowlsCastle

TheBatchCode

Oct 23, 2017
Extremely late to the party, way back in chapter 1 cant get to enter the shower with the mom, apparently these was a fix in the OP but thats gone now, what do gents?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.30] [Kuggazer] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~3.98GB
Download ~1.75GB
Win: - - - -

Patch to update 0.29 Compressed to 0.30 Compressed
Compressed Patch (0.29 to 0.30): - - - -

Have Fun! ♡

Last edited:

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
can someone help me with sarah (Aunt 2) please after having sex with anna at the pool the game says talk to her but i cant find her anywhere

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes