doctor_zero

Oct 15, 2018
hi fellows, i'm starting play ch.03 but none girls (mom, rita, aunt, etc) has sex with me, that's normal, i loaded old save (ch.02) and lots of bugs, i need to update something, renpy core etc.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
looking for sarah, cant leave the estate to go to town, what did i do wrong?
First, I didn't even realize she had a name. I'm assuming you mean "Aunt 2". I'm having the same problem. I've searched the whole house, and it seems like Natalie, Sarah, Emma, and "M", are nowhere in the house, and I can't seem to leave the house. The maps don't work.
It won't even let me go to sleep in my own bed.

I just realized that at this point in the game, none of the buttons in the lower left work. Not even the next day.

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
First, I didn't even realize she had a name. I'm assuming you mean "Aunt 2". I'm having the same problem. I've searched the whole house, and it seems like Natalie, Sarah, Emma, and "M", are nowhere in the house, and I can't seem to leave the house. The maps don't work.
It won't even let me go to sleep in my own bed.

I just realized that at this point in the game, none of the buttons in the lower left work. Not even the next day.
looking for sarah, cant leave the estate to go to town, what did i do wrong?
At night? Go to the pool.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I love the hint system.

Here's a sample when MC goes onto his computer and hits the Help button:

Computer: "Yo, Bro, what ho is buggin' your ass?"

MC: "Eloise"

Computer: "Well, apples are like tangerines in that they're both not purple. You've got to ride a giraffe."

All you have to figure out is what the computer lady is babbling about.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i think i have a problem with chapter 3.In the walktrough is written on page 16 "Talk to her" and next is "Click on the girls if you want, then click on the washing machines on the right" but after i talked with susan in the laundry the mc goes to to the wash salon and i become this 2 pictures.In the first picture say the mc a few sentense and then comes the second picture where i can´t nothing do then.I can only click on the phone, the trophy and the backpack.If this helps i upload the savegame from that too

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes