D

Deleted member 740319

For those of you with the Laundry bug: go to a previous save then go to bed. When you wake up go to Susan's home then the laundry room. It should work properly from there. Make sure you're there in the morning NO other time of day will work.
this worked, thanks

Spinalcord

Dec 22, 2018
Hey can anyone know how i can expand the villa after natalie quest(get the night club) i didn't get call after getting the night club in the WT say if i get the night club when i wake up i get call but nothing happen, and how make black and white do the photo session again after they separated with their dad, they always said "we need time" what i must to do ?? Please anyone answer

Spinalcord

Dec 22, 2018
There is some crash when i click hint for rita after photo session with black and white in v.29 is that a reason i can't find a camera for photo session with black white

Spinalcord

Dec 22, 2018
I have a problem when i want to ask black and white for photo session they said "we need a time" what is that mean and i try talk to rita but nothing happen in the WT when i talk to rita she said to buy camera for black and white but nothing happen rita didn't said anyylthing is this bug ?

Spinalcord

Dec 22, 2018
And when i got the night club for natalie and have sex with her again in WT when i sleep i will get call but when i have sex with natalie and sleep i dont get a call, and im stuck can't expand the villa ,what should i do ? Please help give me a hint is this bug or something i missed ?? Please, this version 0.29

Nosdovah

Sep 13, 2019
can somebody put a screenshot of the location of the pill's location, im playing the android version, there's a box near the bed but every time i try to press it it seems the bed is the one triggered
did you get the pills ? , i cant click the box till now though

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
did you get the pills ? , i cant click the box till now though
Is a known problem with the android version.
Unfortunately, I'm not the one doing it.
The only way I know, is to pass the save on the pc, click the box, save, and put the save back on android.
If you can't do it, just attack your save here, where you're stuck. I can do that.

Reactions: Nosdovah

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
The only way I know, is to pass the save on the pc, click the box, save, and put the save back on android.
If you can't do it, just attack your save here, where you're stuck. I can do that.
yeah I made the trouble in downloading the game in pc version also so i can have a copy of the save after the pill, then copied the save file to my android lol

Nosdovah

Sep 13, 2019
Problem solved , Thanks :D

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 92454

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-14
Release Date: 2019-12-14
Developer: Kuggazer
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3 v0.30
Language: English
The Remake:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chapter 2 Information:

Small fixes for v0.30 for all those stuck with Martha or the twins.
Replace the previous .rpy files

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 3
Win
: - - -
Patch (0.29 to 0.30): - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Extras: - - Walkthrough - Fan-Made Walkthrough 0.30

Chapter 2

Chapter 1
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thanks to VitALL and bakuon for the links and PhoenixFireeye and mirenzo for chapter 2 walkthrough

View attachment 92458 View attachment 92457 View attachment 92456 View attachment 92459 View attachment 92460
View attachment 49289 View attachment 18236 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239
How to put
Thanks

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
so before I try it is it the good Illusion assets or does this guys dick look like a long wooden rod?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I just did the didlo quest for Maya, the WT says go to camper at night and she will thank me.
Well there is no scene there at all.
Anyone know what's up? She told me to go there when you called her in the morning using the pc.
Help function says talk to her at night but that's not possible from what I can see.
Kuggazer think you have a bug here. No maya in the camper

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I just did the didlo quest for Maya, the WT says go to camper at night and she will thank me.
Well there is no scene there at all.
Anyone know what's up? She told me to go there when you called her in the morning using the pc.
Help function says talk to her at night but that's not possible from what I can see.
Kuggazer think you have a bug here. No maya in the camper
Try this fix

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes