Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Okay :) Thanks for helping.
From your save file, I did a couple of things. You still have the TV in inventory, go replace the old TV in the living room of your old house.
Have sex with Natalie in her room, pussy and ass.
Go to the library and talk to Cindy, the blonde girl. Talk to amy.
Go to Rita's studio and talk to her.
Finish the whole photo session until sex, naked and cosplay.
Then go to the boss, he'll give you a new job.

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
From your save file, I did a couple of things. You still have the TV in inventory, go replace the old TV in the living room of your old house.
Have sex with Natalie in her room, pussy and ass.
Go to the library and talk to Cindy, the blonde girl. Talk to amy.
Go to Rita's studio and talk to her.
Finish the whole photo session until sex, naked and cosplay.
Then go to the boss, he'll give you a new job.
thank you! that helped a lot :)

Macho Dolphin

Jul 2, 2017
I have a problem with my save, The home and map buttons suddenly stopped working and I don't want to start over because I'm close to completing the game can anyone help?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have a problem with my save, The home and map buttons suddenly stopped working and I don't want to start over because I'm close to completing the game can anyone help?
It may not be a problem, those buttons are disabled so you don't have to change locations or pass the time in some parts.
Maybe you need to do something. If you tell me more, I might be able to help you.

Karlenkey

Dec 6, 2018
So i can't get the sex machine from Eva already got the lube and butt plug batteries etc waited way more than 5 weeks and still nothing not even the part about going to her house to look for it so wtf did I miss
Same to me...im stuck at the sex machine too

Karlenkey

Dec 6, 2018
Im stuck at the sex machine that martia told to wait for three days....but after 3 days...not complete yet...and for 3 weeks not compelete again..or i miss some event?

Karlenkey

Dec 6, 2018
Need help on getting the milk extractors for the Daisy line. Already spoken to Elena, then to Martha in the lab and waited way more than 3 days required. Each time I try to talk to her he comments he hopes its done before he walks in but when he speaks to her they aren't ready. Am I missing something or is there a command I can paste to trigger it?
Same too me bro

Aug 7, 2016
When i go to aunt after seen her fapping while sleeping i stuck, i have only "she isnt here find her" every button is locked i cant sleep and cant find here anywhere.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
i search for hint it says some one want ketty panties dunno who and dunno how to get it pls help i play only chapter 3

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´m stuck with Aunt2. According to WT "After you have expanded the villa, go to the sauna in the morning. You should find her and mom here. ..."
What does it mean. ... "after expanded the villa?" What do i have to do? I meet only Aunt2 in the sauna.

After sex with Natalie i should receive a call after sleeping. But it doesn´t happen. I don´t get a call. And than it´s mentioned i should expand the villa.

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hum, after 2 save and following the WT, the start of the 0.25 don't work. The Yakuza Boss don't ask for aunty panty :LOL::unsure:
Could be a hint system problem. You need to hire the model you find in the library and complete her photoshooting. If you don't have the library available, continue the story of Susan and Amy

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes