AltissAngel

Mar 15, 2019
I know it's been asked before, but I can't find a comprehensive answer in this thread. What is the extent of the pregnancy content now? Does every main girl have pregnancy in their path? Does the family?

ducktails

May 17, 2018
I know it's been asked before, but I can't find a comprehensive answer in this thread. What is the extent of the pregnancy content now? Does every main girl have pregnancy in their path? Does the family?
Also, I don't think there is any "LI path", only harem. I believe the only branching path currently is if you want NTR content or not.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Guys, got the new Laura scene with Alisia, but when I go to the gallery it is locked, do any of you managed to pull it out?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
QQ: What's with those chapters? Do I have do download all 3 of them and then install them over each other or are the all completely seperate?

The hint about chapter 2 sounds like they are seperate but nothing like this mentioned for chapter 3 ....

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These games are in succession and packed with a lot of vids.
Game got new direction every time a horde of characters needed to be overcome and surpassed by
better and fresh plot and intrigue.
Every new chapter builds on the old and overcomes the challenges of the old.

GamE oN1 Any order you might see fit works with so many characters.

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
hi, i stuck in paulina quest, talk to paulina in the nightclub and after her disappear, without paulina, without home paullina, what a happens? some suggestion.
I had the same issue, too. In version 0.31, there seems to be a bug in the Paulina quest: After talking to her in the nightclub and going to sleep, there's supposed to be an automatic scene where Max wakes up concerned about Paulina and mentions her house, which is next to the spa. I ended up playing the previous version, 0.30, to trigger that scene.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
How do you talk with the other aunt at night? She's always in her room and the only option I have is to fuck her.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Im still stuck on trying to place the spy cams at the gym. cant find where to place them.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes