thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Alvin and the homeless black man in the park at night
I'm having an issue. Continuing on from a v0.28 save with v0.30. I've gone to the park three nights in a row (SAT, SUN, MON) and there is no homeless guy. I see two prostitutes, neither of whom wishes to be hired.

Advice, please?

UPDATE: Suddenly worked,. A bit weird, I had to go to the park, then go somewhere else, then go back to the park, all in the same night. Anyway, all is good. Thanks anyway.

Thanks,
thwartme

Last edited:

RobyG

May 31, 2017
Go to the Yakuza hq. Talk to the girls.
Now you need to get a camera. Go to the photo studio and talk to Rita.

Help me please

Attach your save here :D

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
im on the sophia quest now. it requires me to purchase all prostitutes, but 2 of them wont come with me. do these 2 have a specific trigger to get them to agree to come with me?

edit: wait, i think i'm not? went to sophia house, talked to alvan and his sister. now i'm suppose to get alvan with his mom.

so now my question is, he wants me to get him some lingerie he ordered, but when i go to the shop, there is nothing to pick up.

Last edited:

Bladedancer

May 2, 2017
Sorry if my question was answered before, but i dont find a answer.

I'm at the beginning of Chapter 2 and I only have Patreon and timeskip on the ingame laptop screen. I don't know what else should be there, but hint / help is missing.

I just downloaded again, same error.
the first / older installation with Cheatmod, the second / newer from a few minutes ago without Cheatmod.

Sorry , but English isnt my native language, so i use googletranslate.

Edit: Loved the 1st Chapter

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
someone have the full savegame ?i have lost all my saves thx
Wait for Saturday, the new version will come out with all save inside, one for each version.
This is because I think I have solved all the problems of performance and lag of the game. so it is advisable to start from the beginning, or rather, the saves that I will give you.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
chapter 2. from wt:
-Evening Rita room ask for anal sex +1 RC
-Next day is Saturday, Studio is closed so wait evening time,
enter Rita room ask for sex ??? +1 RC
-Saturday/morning> look for Rita in bathroom, lick her pussy +1 RC
RL 11, RC 40

I have rl 11 and rc 39. if i enter in bathroom, rita only can see me her, no lick pussy. does it needs a specific day to trigger?

Reactions: inkpot

jackbarsky

Sep 25, 2019
Wait for Saturday, the new version will come out with all save inside, one for each version.
This is because I think I have solved all the problems of performance and lag of the game. so it is advisable to start from the beginning, or rather, the saves that I will give you.
Is it going to apply for Android users aslo

jackbarsky

Sep 25, 2019
I think for Android user there is a bug in black and white photoshoot scene. If anybody has a solution for it help.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Sorry if my question was answered before, but i dont find a answer.

I'm at the beginning of Chapter 2 and I only have Patreon and timeskip on the ingame laptop screen. I don't know what else should be there, but hint / help is missing.

I just downloaded again, same error.
the first / older installation with Cheatmod, the second / newer from a few minutes ago without Cheatmod.

Sorry , but English isnt my native language, so i use googletranslate.

Edit: Loved the 1st Chapter
I have the exact same bug, so the desktop screen of Max's laptop is almost empty. Not only do you not get any hints for the girls, you can't solve certain quests (e.g. one that requires you to send an email). So chapter 2 is basically broken as a result.
I'm not sure if anyone here is still playing the most recent version of chapter 2 here, but I have absolutely no idea why it doesn't work nor how to fix it. Good to know it's not just on my end though. Anyone have an idea?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes