doctor_zero

Oct 15, 2018
hi, i stuck in paulina quest, talk to paulina in the nightclub and after her disappear, without paulina, without home paullina, what a happens? some suggestion.

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone tell me ... From what version till what version is ch1 and ch 2 ? Somehow got confused by the version thing xD

Sorry for bad english xD

D

Deleted member 843719

The game is too buggy cant get pass Mei event where you need to mix the Chili Peppers in a Mixer, it always show this (tooltip_inventory_chillipepper).

Spinalcord

Dec 22, 2018
I can't expand the villa what must i do ? In the WT After getting the night club i should be get call after sleep, but this, nothing happen after i got the night club, can someone help me with this problem please??

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
somehow after i open the file this pop up. i also try to copy this maxlife.exe to the file that it say missing but no use

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
Aunt and Cousin never appear. So far i have Mom-L=8, C=5, Laura-L=4, Rita-L=2, C=11,Susan-L=5, C=6, Dominique-L=3, C=6 and Mei-C=1. Can someone help me? What am i missing? I need them in order to continue with Rita. I am playing the 0.12 Version

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Aunt and Cousin never appear. So far i have Mom-L=8, C=5, Laura-L=4, Rita-L=2, C=11,Susan-L=5, C=6, Dominique-L=3, C=6 and Mei-C=1. Can someone help me? What am i missing? I need them in order to continue with Rita. I am playing the 0.12 Version
Check the Walkthrough in the OP but not the pdf v0.12 at the bottom. Look at 'Chapter' 2 walkthrough (it includes chapter 1&2)

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
i still have that photoshoot bug with the twins saying "need more time" does anyone have a save right after this part?

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Ill download the whole thing again and try applying the patch. Maybe there is something stuck in the temp files or something.

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
I'm stuck at another point again. I build the sauna, massaged Sarah, but no further events pop up. When I look up the ingame guide I get "maybe you should go see the two ninja girls" which I did in the Yakuza HQ. Both tell me to speak with the boss who in turn says to me "That's all for now. Go away."

Any help?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck at another point again. I build the sauna, massaged Sarah, but no further events pop up. When I look up the ingame guide I get "maybe you should go see the two ninja girls" which I did in the Yakuza HQ. Both tell me to speak with the boss who in turn says to me "That's all for now. Go away."

Any help?
Attach your save here :D

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes