Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i think i have a problem with chapter 3.In the walktrough is written on page 16 "Talk to her" and next is "Click on the girls if you want, then click on the washing machines on the right" but after i talked with susan in the laundry the mc goes to to the wash salon and i become this 2 pictures.In the first picture say the mc a few sentense and then comes the second picture where i can´t nothing do then.I can only click on the phone, the trophy and the backpack.If this helps i upload the savegame from that too
Sorry you're right, it's a half-bug, it only works in the morning.
Anyway this is the fix, it should work ;)

You just need to replace the file in the game/script folder

Reactions: gigan

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
OK, I just found a new "problem". I just walked in on the twins, and got some info, but it isn't working. I even skipped ahead a time slot, and still nothing.

Let's see if I can do this...
View attachment 492730
Sorry but I didn't exactly understand your problem :( If it's a problem with the twins, you have to move on with Rita.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Kuggazer i have used your savegame what you have post to see in the tropy picture the scenes.And i think i found a little mistake who say that in Laura´s scene.The scene from the screenshot is called "With my five girls!"

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Sorry but I didn't exactly understand your problem :( If it's a problem with the twins, you have to move on with Rita.
Sorry. As I said earlier, I'm not sure how to hide a spoiler, so I was deliberately vague, while still hoping you'd know what I meant.
I walked in on the twins and their mom, and was reminded about the webcam. But, the webcam is "offline".

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Sorry. As I said earlier, I'm not sure how to hide a spoiler, so I was deliberately vague, while still hoping you'd know what I meant.
I walked in on the twins and their mom, and was reminded about the webcam. But, the webcam is "offline".
Have you tried this fix yet?

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
can someone send me the chapter 3 Maxslife.exe application? mine somehow when i open it then it self delete and i cant find it

jackacik

Mar 23, 2018
Can someone tell me how to do the hint about "talk to your best friend" on sophia
When i go to their home they always together

katschub88

Nov 5, 2017
I'm also stuck with the camper, Maya is never there, I tried going there every day at night only to find it empty
There is an "else:" statement missing in the script, causing the game to show the wrong scene, where maya is missing at the camper screen.
I've attached the fixed script, if anyone wants to try it out. Works fine for me.

Or just open the console and type:

jump mayasex1

Then press enter and you are right where you should actually be. From there the following events work fine. Enjoy!

Last edited:

DannyOBellamy22

Sep 16, 2018
anyone help me im stuck after "Talk to aunt when she's poolside, in the evening. Once again, you will be interrupted by Emma" how to trigger "expanded the villa, go to the sauna in the morning" and what the firs thing to do ?

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
can someone send me the chapter 3 Maxslife.exe application? mine somehow when i open it then it self delete and i cant find it
anyone pls help, i need the apps thing ( dont know what it is called) to play and i dont want to redownload the whole thing just to play the game

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes